Yipeeeee nearly DPO

I'm fine just killing me not having anything to pee on for about a week :)

Peeing a lot and when I do go I really HAVE to go. Major bloat yesterday but I think that was the booze the night before. Also mucho windy pops :blush: Bbs still sore and temp still raised.

Earache this morning but I don't think that's a symptom.

Still waaaaay to early to POAS grrrrrrrr

Been awake since 5.15am. Temp was an all time high if 36.6. Getting a pinching sensation lower left abdomen and am a wee bit sore/sensitive there too. Doesn't help that two different cats used my stomach as a trampoline this morning. Bbs don't seem so sore though. Dpo 6/7 gonna try and hold out until Friday to POAS.

ooooooooooooh ninja sounds good xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Figured out that I've eaten about 3kgs of strawberries this week :shock:

Starving today big craving for spag bol so made a great big one this afternoon. Had the biggest portion ever. It could easily have fed three people! :puke:

I called on husband for humping services today............humping the heavy pots round after I re-potted some trees I got. Miserable sod moaned everytime even though he wasn't doing the time-consuming donkey work.

Nips still sore but my symptons this month are no where near as strong as last month. Wasn't PG last month so who knows :lol: Still peeing like a drain....

It's official :poas:

Pee'd on an internet cheapie this morning, unsurprisingly :bfn:. I'm 7/8 dpo max, you know I'm gonna pee on a stick every morning from now until AF arrives. If I last until weekend I may even break out a FR :shock:

Temp still raised, nips still sore and still peeing like a drain. Other that that nothing.

hahahaha welcome to the dark side ninja xxxxx

Now who's got pissy cups eh eh eh lol x gl btw xx

I shall rise above the pissy cups comments. *looks snootily down my nose at Cosmic and Amy.* Of course I will only pee into the finest crystal. :shock:

Pee'd on a IC this morning :bfn:

Will pee again tomorrow morning.

you only get:bfp: from pissy cups crystal dilutes the hormones. now who wants a pissy cup????? **amy and cosmic point vigorously at ninja before running away very fast **:bum::bum::rofl:

**Sighs, puts crystal on ebay, does not mention what its been used for :shock: **

For sale!!!!!! champagne crystal glasses wont make ya posh but might knock ya up:shock:

Erm BFP I think!

The one on the far right is yesterday FMU BFN
The next one in is this morning FMU
The next one in is this evening using concentrated wee-wee wot I did store up special by not going to the loo at work.
The FR was done using the same evening wee to confirm I wasn't going bananas.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1304618529.129477.jpg

I'd orginally discarded the one from this mornings FMU because it was 5.30am and it didn't come up after 5 mins. Took another look later and realised I could see a faint line!!! Still thought it was an evap which is why I was peeing on stuff when I got in this evening.

Can't eat me tea now and am pooing myself that AF is gonna turn up anyway (its due Sunday I'm 9/10 DPO now).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back