Hate having to wait

Faybelline

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new here and thought I would post...

Yesterday my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. We are not trying to get pregnant and usually use condoms but, right or wrong, we got carried away.

I have an app on my phone which keeps track of my periods; my last one was on the 2nd of May and, according to this app (and other things I have looked at online) I am at my most fertile around now.

I'm not really sure what would happen if I were to get pregnant but I am just feeling so frustrated that I'll have to wait a week or two to find out; I just want to know so that I can either get it out of my head if I'm not or else start to think about what's going to happen if I am!

I know there is nothing I can do and I just have to wait but I don't feel like I want to say anything to my bf and get him panicked until I know and I just want to get it off my chest.

Thanks for listening! xx

You could always take the morning after pill if you don't wnat to get pregnant. I think it can be taken up to 72 hours afterwards?

was thinking the same. if you really dont want a baby get the morning after pill x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back