2 ww who wants join me?

snoop

Reaction score
Well i did not know i was near ovulating till yesterday, so it going to be a long 2ww and i might need some symptom spotting buddies. Not expecting a positive but it worth a shot now :) So i am just starting the 2ww today i think according to my ticker.

Good luck everyone else :)

I'm about 10 days behind you, but just wanted to wish you the best of luck! Hopefully the 2ww won't drag too much :)

Thanks Bead i think i am on my own in the 2ww :lol:. I don't mind lol.

I am just coming to the end of my 2ww but I will be keeping my fx for you x

I'm with you hun...this easing back on things hasn't really worked out this month so I'll get the 2ww out of the way, no doubt come on and then REALLY try to put it to the back of my mind!!! Due on on the 19th/20th so I'm definitely with you!!!
Good luck hun!!!
xxx

I'm with you hun...this easing back on things hasn't really worked out this month so I'll get the 2ww out of the way, no doubt come on and then REALLY try to put it to the back of my mind!!! Due on on the 19th/20th so I'm definitely with you!!!
Good luck hun!!!
xxx

Welcome aboard. I know what you mean by trying to put it at the back of your mind, it just does not seem to goto plan lol. I am due on aroun the 23rd if every thing is back to normal :)

I hope we both get our sticky bfp we deserve it this month, but i am not expecting a miracle. I am the same as you i will be taken a back seat on the symtom spotting next month well thats the plan :lol:.

good luck guys!!! I'm just coming off my 2ww and it's killing me not to test today! hope you get your BFP

Hi snoop
I'm on my 2ww as well think I am going to be testing around 17th so about half way through! It's so difficult - one minute I can convince myself I'm pg - sore nipples, tummy bloated - but the next I think that's prob just af!
Jodie

Hi snoop
I'm on my 2ww as well think I am going to be testing around 17th so about half way through! It's so difficult - one minute I can convince myself I'm pg - sore nipples, tummy bloated - but the next I think that's prob just af!
Jodie

Welcome aboard, I am not testing till after my af is due, I have spent to much on test and had to many negatives in the last 2 months; well i say that but knowing me that won't happen lol. I will come poas addicted again :lol:.

I am only few day past ovulation and god i feel so emotionally drained and grumpy lol. I am the same as you i think i am getting symtoms then i think i am then i get a BFN so here hoping we all get our bfp's this month and beat june's record of bfp's :lol:

Good luck on the 17th i hope you get that big fat positive :)

good luck guys!!! I'm just coming off my 2ww and it's killing me not to test today! hope you get your BFP

Just wanted to say congratulations on your bfp, I am so pleased for you and your hubby :)

Hi,

Im quite new!! is there a link where i can find where all the 'codes' mean?! what does 2ww stand for??
xx

hi, im new to this site-can someone tell me what does '2ww' mean?
x

Hey Snoop...good luck!

We decided to have a break this month so havent actively been TTC but not been preventing either so although I didnt opk this month I know Im prob du AF sometime in the next week or two and think ticker is slightly out so think Im due af around 18th....so technically in the TWW but not keeping check if that makes sense!

Trying to take a relaxed approach for a while see if that helps any!

But will be watching out for your BFP and keeping everything crossed you get it xx

I think I am on 2ww too. Obv I don't know hat my cycle is really up to cos of misscariage couple of weeks ago. I think I've ovulated as I have had ewcm for two days! So gonna go by that but not gonna expext too mich this month

Hey Snoop...good luck!

We decided to have a break this month so havent actively been TTC but not been preventing either so although I didnt opk this month I know Im prob du AF sometime in the next week or two and think ticker is slightly out so think Im due af around 18th....so technically in the TWW but not keeping check if that makes sense!

Trying to take a relaxed approach for a while see if that helps any!

But will be watching out for your BFP and keeping everything crossed you get it xx

I think I am on 2ww too. Obv I don't know hat my cycle is really up to cos of misscariage couple of weeks ago. I think I've ovulated as I have had ewcm for two days! So gonna go by that but not gonna expext too mich this month

Hi Wilma and MrsMc, I am just hoping us 3 get our sticky bfp's this month. I am the same as you MrsMc i don't know if i will be lucky this month either but i will keep our fingers crossed for us all.

Wilma i am proud of you managing to hold out on the relaxed approach, we were saying the same we are taken a month off next month if we are not successful this time.

Good luck to you both :hug:

Hey snoop thanks I hope we all get them too!

Well I was also getting so wound up about it all every month and just thought right...time to take a different approach...not to say it will happen but now the stresses have gone things in general are so more relaxed and Im now not thinking OMG I HAVE TO GET A BFP.....Im just thinking lets hope we end up with one soon and if not this month then maybe next!

Its working as far as keeping stress levels down by giving a break for a month so will prob just carry on this way!

Good luck tho to us all xxx

I don't use the opk's or temp testing i just go with the ticker i have on here, and bd when ever it takes our fancy. But if i am taken a break i will be removing the ticker so the temptation is not there to have a look when i log on lol.

I am secretly hoping i get my bfp like the rest of us because we were bding before the hospital told me i would be ovulating within the next few days, and we have not up the pace we are just keeping it as normal as possible and doing it every day as usual. I think my DH enjoys the week off when the witch comes just to get a rest :rofl:.

Its a hard life for the men eh :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back