Just typical!

liz_milne

Reaction score
Hi girls needed a rant.

After updating my "mydays" app on my phone to reflect my NEW dates etc. I just noticed that my fertile week will be monday 20th and ovulating on sat 25th. My OH is working away that week in Stornoway!!! Bugger!

So unless that week gets changed for him working away I'll be definitely out this month too unless it's immaculate conception lol

Do you think he'd mind if I asked him to send me some in the post lololol :shock:

Liz xxx

In December my fertile time was 14 -19th. My OH flew to Tokyo really early on 14th and flew back really late on 19th :eh:

We still dtd before and after but it was a BFN....

Still you may ov earlier or later than you think, that's why I'd use OPK's!!

xxxxxxxxx

yeah have got them to piddle on this month but have heard so many horror stories of getting negatives all month. won't really know until i get my next period to see what cycle length is lol

but will pee on sticks from about CD10.

liz xxx

Yep CD10 is about right - I had an internal scan last month on CD10 and the Dr could see I was getting ready to Ov...

I didn't get a + until CD15 though.

xxxxxxxxx

Sorry hun, happens to me all the time cos my OH is a shift worker and some days we don;t see each other at all. xxx

YES! YES! YES!!!!! He is not working away now until Monday 27th so we will fully be able to catch my OV time AND before it!!!! So pleased right now!!!!

Can't wait to start seeing lines getting darker on the opks. I am doing a FULL month of them just this month so I get a clearer indication of my ov time. Only doing this for first month, couldn't afford it every month at that rate!

God I'm so happy right now!!!

Only thing is......I'll be on my own for the first week out of the 2ww! Ho hum, such is life!

liz xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back