Who is just starting the dreaded wait?

Hi ladies, can I join you all? I'm 3/4DPO, i'm symptom spotting and obsessing already. Last month I was convinced i was pregnant and spent a fortune on early testing (with FRERs, not internet cheapies) I'm not doing that again this month.
Symptom wise though, severe headache last night and sore nipples

im not symptom spotting either this month :whistle:...
i have none anyways haha!!
when r you testing??x

If I have my sensible head on, Friday next week perhaps? Otherwise, if I start POAS earlier, Monday onwards. I swear I dont want to test early, but its hard to resist once the time comes! I may order some eBay cheapies just incase, lol. Honestly I spent about £50 last month! Literally pissing good money down the drain... :-/

Hey girls! How are we all today? Youngmum, are you testing on the 20th too? AF is due on the 13th but I'm gonna leave it until AF is :)pray:) a week late! I just hope I can resist POAS, you watch, I'll test early! But I don't wanna!!! Hey pinkswoon, good to see somebody else in the same boat as well. No symptoms here either, but still early days! (5dpo today!) :dust: to us all! Maybe all 3 of us get our Christmas babies!!!

If I have my sensible head on, Friday next week perhaps? Otherwise, if I start POAS earlier, Monday onwards. I swear I dont want to test early, but its hard to resist once the time comes! I may order some eBay cheapies just incase, lol. Honestly I spent about £50 last month! Literally pissing good money down the drain... :-/

lol! hope its your month then!! im testing saturday the 12th if i can wait that long :wall2: xxx

hey everyone,
Im 1dpo today and im hoping that having my cd21 bloods again this month will take my mind off of ss though i very much doubt it!!!!!

I think the only way to not POAS is to not have any at home. Mind you, last month I was so sure I was PG, I kept going to the chemist to stock up. Its just too tempting sometimes isnt it?!

Hows everyone feeling today?

Hi Kirlou ... x

Well I'm 6dpo today and trying not to s.s but did have cramps last night as if AF was about to come. :pray: thats a good sign! I'm probably going to Southend on Tuesday for a week because my grandad lives there and has been in hospital so thinking of going to see him. Don't wanna leave my husband though! This might sound sad, but we've never had a day without seeing each other since we first met! But I think it'll be good to go because then I definitely definitely won't POAS until AF is late!

How is everyone today? Have you had your 21 bloods Kirlou or going to have them?

well i have no symptoms.. but im not bothered about that as i didnt have any with my LO..
as for not having any HPT in the house.. i work on a retail park..
and boots is right infront of me staring at me constantly lol
i just find it hard not to get any :wall:
i totally understand Dita! iv not gone a day without OH, until he went on a fishing trip for a long weekend!!.. im actually not lookin forward to testing at all..
maybe i wont need to. we'll see :) good luck again girlies xxx

Well I too would have been due AF on the 13th March had a i not messed my dates up and booked a long weekend away with my mum and therefore away from hubby when I was ovulating grrrrrrrrrrrrr. So stupid! Also took my OPK's with me - dunno why - to rub salt in the wound perhaps lol, least I know my bodies back to normal and ovulating etc after coming off the pill in Dec and at least I'll be another month richer haha! Good luck to all you laides that did actually BD at the correct time this month :eek:) Hope you get your bfps!
(However it is quite nice having a month off - enjoying a glass of wine or two) and rebuilding the excitment about trying next month - highly recommend having a rest for a month to anyone getting bogged down witht all the ttc stuff.) Sorry - bit of a ramble!

Lettie sounds good, always good to look on the positive side of things!!!

How is everyone else today? I'm ok, still not convinced this is our month, can't wait for :witch: to arrive, then onto cycle 4 with pre-seed! So I'm 6/7dpo today and have been getting period like cramps and had loads of CM yesterday which is unusual for me, but it's weird, I just know we haven't conceived. Can't see me having a child born in November. Does that sound weird lol! Hows everyone else doing? Anybody testing this weekend?

Im using OPKs this month for the first time and should be in my 'fertile' time now but the sticks are sooo faint. Im still hoping though!

Im using OPKs this month for the first time and should be in my 'fertile' time now but the sticks are sooo faint. Im still hoping though!

omg! This is EXACTLY what's happening with me. :wall2:

Also my faint lines have been yesterday and today which looks like I am a slightly late ovulator. Waiting to OV is way worse than TWW.

It is worse Kitty, I agree! My cycles are all over the place 28 days, 31 days, 32 days etc so I thought the OPKs would help. Im on CD16 today so thought they might be darker but noooo. grrrrr. lol

Hey girls the same thing happened to me the first month I used cheapy OPK's. It was a HORRIBLE cycle because I got faint lines, but never a positive! I think that can happen sometimes with the cheapy's. And I TOTALLY agree about waiting to ovulate being worse; it's just a non pregnant limbo! Hope you all get your lines soon :dust:

In my news, I've been having lots and lots of CM; I never ever get it and it's (TMI) really obvious! fx this is a good sign.

FX for you too Dita in a BFP way not a pg limbo crap opk line kinda way like me lol :) X

i have AF cramps today :mad: hope she aint on her way!!
and the tiniest bit of spotting.. not good!! xxx

I guess I'm in 2ww. I've had horrible faint lines on my OPK Internet cheapies too and not much CM. Getting very cheesed off :(. My faint lines have now disappeared I am convinced I don't stand a chance this month. Hey Ho.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back