*WeightWatchers Diet Thread*

dannii87 said:
Jodie: Wow! Sounds lush! I'm having din dins round yours tonight :rotfl: Don't worry, it's the first day, we're bound to make "mistakes" lol! OMG apples are 0 points? Right, I'm going to buy some apples!

unfortunatly i sat down and read the info again for apples and i was reading the title! because it didnt have a point next to it i thought it was 0 points!!! :( Were not that lucky! haha im not happy seeing as i have a load of apples! :shakehead: :lol: That will teach me not to read things properly!

Ive filled out all my info on the spreadsheet, so im ready to go from tomorow. i really want to get some electric food scales, will be alot easier to measure out things. Rather than using regular ones and trying to figure out how much it weighs!

Username: Miss.Monroe
Start Date: 17/10/08
Starting Weight: 10 stone 10 lbs
Points Allowed: 19
Goal: 9 and a half stone
Desired Loss Per Week: 3lbs

Week 1: TBA

Total Lost So Far: TBA

Username: Hazel
Start Date: 16/10/08
Starting Weight: 17 stone 10lb
Points Allowed: 26
Goal: 13 stone
Desired Loss Per Week: 3lb

Wow I've got lots of weight to lose :shock: . Lucky I'm tall :D .

I'm getting confused filling in the spreadsheet with the foods I've eaten today. Where's Doritos, cherry coke and lemonade on the list :oops: ?

Well i wasn;t going to start anything until NOV but i went into town yesterday and caught a glimpse in the m and s mirror and looked like a big MAMMA so going to go along next Thursday but make a start on the whole eat properly and stop being a fat ******* from Monday...

Danni should I post my details now or on Thurs after class...

Also does anyone take bubs along to the classes with them?? The class is at 7pm so might have to take sir hayden along...

Hazel: :rotfl: Don't worry. Just put the details into the on the Points Calculator on the WW Main Board's first page!

Kerry: Glad you're joining us too! :cheer:

Sharne: You can start whenever you like my sweet! :D Just let me know the stats (if you'd prefer to keep weight to yourself, then that's fine too) and let me know your starting date and we'll start it! Oh and if you need the WW package let me know and I'll send it to you by email!

lfc_sarah: SENT! :cheer:

Lorna said:
OK here goes, gulp

Username: Lorna
Starting Weight: 13st 3lbs :shakehead:
Points Allowed: 22
Goal: 3st
Desired Loss Per Week: 2-3lbs

I'm afraid I cannot encourage such a dramatic weight loss :talkhand: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Can i put my desired wl per week at 10lbs a week? :rotfl: If only...

I miss bump now it was nice and round and didnt have any rolls lmlao!

Danny my email is [email protected]

Yah!!

Can you add me too please?

Username: Makkap
Start date: 404/09/08
Start weight: Not telling, lol :oops:
Points allowed:23
Lost so far: 19.5lbs
Desired loss per week: 1-2lbs

Steelgoddess said:
Can i put my desired wl per week at 10lbs a week? :rotfl: If only...

I miss bump now it was nice and round and didnt have any rolls lmlao!

Danny my email is [email protected]

Yah!!

haha, maybe thats why i'm so broody... oh to have a tight tummy again :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

dannii87 said:
I'm starting WW as from tomorrow & I've noticed quite a few ladies want to lose a bit of weight... I've got the whole WW package thing on my computer! I bought it from ebay, so if anyone wants a copy, let me know and I'll send it by email (just PM me with your address!)

Hi Dannii :wave:

I probably won't start until ive finished breast feeding- not sue if im allowed to :think: But could you send me the package for future reference :) [email protected]

Thankyou xx

dannii87 said:
Lorna said:
OK here goes, gulp

Username: Lorna
Starting Weight: 13st 3lbs :shakehead:
Points Allowed: 22
Goal: 3st
Desired Loss Per Week: 2-3lbs

I'm afraid I cannot encourage such a dramatic weight loss :talkhand: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Lol I read that as how much I wish to lose :rotfl:

Sorry Goal 10st please :D

lol I'll change it for you Lorna!!

Claire: You can do it while Breastfeeding! You just need to add 10 points per day to account for the boobie milk! I'll send you the package in a sec.

How is everyone getting on? I'm doing ok so far, but have had a really busy 2 days so haven't had time to eat breakfast & lunch so I've averaged about 11 points which is really bad! I'm going to try and eat the proper 3 meals tomorrow though..! xx

I lost 2lb overnight somehow :? , might have been a 2lb poo this morning :lol: . I'm definitely addicted to cherry coke so need to stop that I think. Been for 2 walks today instead of the normal 1 as the weather has been good.

I was doing well and avoided snacks for 2 days which is my biggest downfall, until DH came home last night with fish & chips :wall: so I went over my points allowance yesterday.

I'll have to eat below my points allowance now to get back on track but I have relatives staying this weekend and we're going out for dinner tonight, will have to be careful to pick something healthy and NO dessert, grr, why is this so hard???

KERRYGOLD00 said:
I had rice krispies for brekkie
Oooh! How many points are rice krispies with semi skimmed milk? :think:

Lorna: Don't worry! You are forgiven :D You could just balance it out over a week or something? Maybe take away 2 points a day for the rest of the week? It's easily done though (pigging out), it doesn't help when people offer stuff though :( My brother came back with a pack of Munchies today and I had to leave the room til they'd been scoffed :evil:

Dannii can you add me please? I've been eating crap again and I need some motivation! Don't know that I'm brave enough to go to an actual group :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back