*WeightWatchers Diet Thread*

I'd love to do it too!! (weightwatchers that is,)

but I dont have scales yet......will that hinder me?! :? Will hopefully get em soon :)

MakkaP said:
Why dont we write our 'menus' for the day to give ideas to other cos i get stuck sometimes?
Excellent idea!

What do you mean though? Plan a menu for the next day or write down what we've had on that day? IE so tomorrow for example;

Breakfast:
Cornflakes (3 points)

Lunch:
Ham sandwich (2.5 points)
Walkers crisps (3 points)
Banana (100 points)

Dinner:
WW Chiicken hotpot (4 points)
2 x waffles (2 points)

Snacks:
Milky way (2 points)

(By the way, the points above aren't real! Only examples!)

Or write it once the day is over? xx

dannii87 said:
MakkaP said:
Why dont we write our 'menus' for the day to give ideas to other cos i get stuck sometimes?
Excellent idea!

What do you mean though? Plan a menu for the next day or write down what we've had on that day? IE so tomorrow for example;

Breakfast:
Cornflakes (3 points)

Lunch:
Ham sandwich (2.5 points)
Walkers crisps (3 points)
Banana (100 points)

Dinner:
WW Chiicken hotpot (4 points)
2 x waffles (2 points)

Snacks:
Milky way (2 points)

(By the way, the points above aren't real! Only examples!)

Or write it once the day is over? xx

Yeah. like the night before or the morning of we write what we're having that day or if we dont know we can search through other peoples menus?

claire2711 said:
I'd love to do it too!! (weightwatchers that is,)

but I dont have scales yet......will that hinder me?! :? Will hopefully get em soon :)
Course you can! :cheer: I've added you, but can leave the details and starting date blank til you get some scales!

YAY! You'll all be pregnant again within a few months, your OHs won't be able to resist you! :lol: :dance:

MakkaP: Yeah I like that idea! I'll have to start it tomorrow though, because I need to go shopping for food and also I need to sit through and work out how many points food is before I start buying! :cheer: I'm excited! xx

dannii87 said:
YAY! You'll all be pregnant again within a few months, your OHs won't be able to resist you! :lol: :dance:

oh my god I think not Dannii!!! Are ya wise lol! My poor battered body needs rest :lol:

(rest means being able to drink again, and do things ya can't when preggers)

Just wanna add that lil Evie is lookin gorge in your pic! what a wee cutie ya popped out there :hug:

My menu for tomorrow:

Breakfast: Innocent smoothie 2pts

Lunch: melba toast, low fat soft cheese and ham, apple 4.5pts, muller light 1.5pt

Supper: Chicken wrapped in bacon and sauteed baby veg 5.5pts, ww frozen dessert 3 pts

Snacks: Quavers 1.5pts, grapes 1pt

19/23pts

if its a bad day i may have a glass or two of wine :rotfl:

can u add me to that too, ims tartin today and can have 25 points!
thanx hun xx

My food for today

Breakfast : oats so simple apple & Blueberry 2.5 points

Snacks : small apple 1 point
activia yoghurt 2 points

Lunch : tomato & veg soup 2 points

Dinner : salmon fillet, Jkt potato, salad 14 points (why it is that high i'll never know, grr)

Total 21.5/22

Anyone know if there are any points in a cup of tea, no sugar with ss milk? (it says black tea is 0 points but I wondered if a dash of milk turned it into 1/2 a point :think: )

OK here goes, gulp

Username: Lorna
Start Date: 16/10/08
Starting Weight: 13st 3lbs :shakehead:
Points Allowed: 22
Goal: 3st
Desired Loss Per Week: 2-3lbs

Week 1: TBA

Total Lost So Far: TBA

Can you add me, I'll PM you my email address :D
Username: Penstraze
Start Date: TBA
Starting Weight: 12st 10lb
Points Allowed: TBA
Goal: 10st 8lb
Desired Loss Per Week: 2-3lbs

Week 1: TBA

Total Lost So Far: TBA

RIGHT well today is the day it all begins! I'm going to start by walking to the shops to find something for tea tonight, i'm thinking chicken stew.. if i put in tons of veggies and weigh out my chicken i should be ok... then i can do new potatoes with it... hmmm

i'm not doing too well as i had planned on having 3 meals a day but i haven't even had brekkie, let alone lunch! i might have some soup before i go out to stop my hunger.lol

hello ladies. I didnt get up till 11am! Sophie had a lie in! so i had a bowl of fruit and fiber (didnt weigh it out this morning but i will do in future to regulate the size) My justification for the next bit is that i needed to finish the rest of the 'bad' foods in the house...... :oops: so i had 1 cookie 1 vicount bar and a packet of nik nacks! then i got really bad and eat the sponge fingers out of the trifle mix :oops: :wall: how bad is that! :shhh:

tonights dinner i am doing for dean is stuffed pepper and cous cous. Im going to have lots of veg. i went to town and bought tonnes of apples (seeing as they are no points! stupid bananas!) and sweed, brocolli, carrots big cabbage. Oh got some chicken breasts too.

I never used to drink milk before getting pregnant i had soy milk, i might go back to that, i prefer the taste (unsweetened) and im sure will be healthier for me.

Kerrygold, not done the Core plan?! :think: Good luck with your diet!! I don't think it's qishful thinking at all :hug: It can be done! Good luck sweet!

Jodie: Wow! Sounds lush! I'm having din dins round yours tonight :rotfl: Don't worry, it's the first day, we're bound to make "mistakes" lol! OMG apples are 0 points? Right, I'm going to buy some apples!

Right, I've been terrible today because I've been out all day with no purse so have only had a banana and a Muller Rice fat-free yoghurt!!

Tomorrow’s Menu:

Breakfast:
1 x Bowl of Rice Krispies (2 Points)

Lunch:
Beans (2 Points)
2 x Slices of Brown Bread (4 Points)

Dinner:
WW Spaghetti Bolognaise (5 Points)
New Potatoes (1 Point)

Snacks:
1 x Muller Rice Fat Free Toffee Yoghurt (1.5 Points)
1 x Banana (2 Points)

(Oh and as a tea drinker, I’m allocating myself 0.5 points for milk in my tea!)

Total Points: 18/18 (woo hoo!!)

xx

I've updated the first post, don't forget to weigh yourselves girls and update me on the stats before we start so I can update your profile bits in the first post!

OR, if you don't want to disclose your weight, I could put "N/A" in it's place and you could just complete the rest of it? That way no-one's left out and everyone can join in, and no-one's embarassed?

KERRYGOLD00, did you want me to include you that way or are you not doing the same diet as us (because you mentioned something about Core diet and counting points)

:dance:

Dannii - the core plan is a weight watchers plan too - basically there is a list of foods which you can eat as many as you want of and then you get upto (i think) 2 points a day for other bits... or something like that. it's good because pasta is on the list but i prefer the points one.

Today I have eaten:

200g tomato soup = 2 points
1 slice of bread = 1 point
1 ww choc mousse = 2

for tea i am having:

3 x chicken drumsticks in a home-made marinade = 5 points
200g potatoes = 2 points
and possibly 200g beans = 2 points

I am also allowing 1 point a day for the semi-skimmed milk in my tea

so that brings me upto 15 points
giving me 4 to play with - probably toast for supper. Lol.

I had a really long walk today too! I walked non-stop for about and hour and a half!

whoop! ooh and i popped into the local pool and picked up a timetable and price list :)

Suzie and Faith said:
I had a really long walk today too! I walked non-stop for about and hour and a half!
:cheer: That gets you extra points doesn't it?! :think: I walked loads too today! I walked into town and back again! (Usually I drive! :oops: )

whoop! ooh and i popped into the local pool and picked up a timetable and price list :)
Wahey! That will deffo get you extra points! :cheer:

hehe, i'm going to try not to use any extra points i earn in case i have a moment of weakness and i need choc/bikkies. LOL.

I am going to walk more and to swim and I AM going to get rid of my belly! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back