Wednesday 18th July! :-)

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
We finally got a letter today from Barts for an appointment on Wednesday 18th July.

Really pleased with this because they told me it would be the end of July. Finally the ball is rolling for us. This has made my day!!!

Fx it is the start of our IVF journey.

Just had to tell you all! Sorry a bit if a pointless thread!

Gizzy xxx

Not pointless hun thats fab news as means your one step closer to your bfp x

Not pointless at all Gizzy! I can't wait for my letter for my first appointment. It will be an amazing feeling to know that the journey is finally beginning! Good news!!!!

Woop woop!! Not pointless ay all I was excited whenI got my first referral appointment too!! Good luck!!

That's definitely worth a post Gizzy! That's just round the corner too :)

That's great news Gizzy :good:

Any idea how long after this appointment before you can start treatment? Do they have a wait or could you go on your next cycle?

Go gizzy! It will come round in no time yaaaaay xxxxx

Woohoo great news Giz!! that's less than 3 weeks away too!! xxx

That is fantastic news hun, fingers crossed treatment will start quickly afterwards xx

I thought u were going on a big holiday or did I make that up?

Yay, that's great news :dance: I remember how excited we were when we got the letter for our firs appointment.

Thanks ladies!

Loub - my friend went to Barts in March and was told she had to wait 4 months after her first appointment. Both of then had problems and he needed an extra test which was the delay. When I called them they did say it takes 6-8 weeks for first appointment and if there are no issues you can start pretty much straight away. I don't really know what to believe as I also know a colleague who have been waiting 3-4 months and they don't have any issues. I guess we will find out more on 18th

Itisbabytime - well remembered! Yes we still plan to go on our big holiday. We have been waiting for this app to see what to do about our trip. Nothing is booked. Neil can only take holiday in July and August as he is a teacher, once we have a better idea of waiting time, we can book it. I suspect we will go on 18th and there will be some wait so we can go ahead and book.

If they say we cab start IVF in August that will of course be our priority.

Fx

Gizzy xxxx

Wonderful news hun...the nxt 3 weeks will fly by!!! Xxx

Jealous, it will be fab. We are unsure about a holiday too. Prob in october. If I did miraculously get pg, I'm gonna be so paranoid do I want to go on a long haul flight?? Then again if we don't do somwthing we have agin put our life on hold. Aarrgghh

Iv'e just seen this Gizzy, that's fantastic news, your nearly there, sounds like they have a great turnaround time , and your'll be started in no time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back