Wooohoo... appointment brought forward to 31st March!

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
A bit of a pointless thread ladies but I persisted on the phone this morning with Southend NHS and they have agreed to bring our Second Consultation and appointment after my Hycosy to Tuesday 31st March at 4.30pm!!! I am so pleased. I thought we sould have to wait until 7th March. I am soo pleased. :) I am really hoping that now they will just refer us to a clinic for IVF!!! We have had every test now and after what the Consulatant said yesterday I really want to start treatment now.

After a shitty week with my lip, my eye, my rash my sickness and my ordal at the hycosy, I feel this is a great positive start to my weekend. Lets hope the good luck keeps coming! :)

Happy Friday girls.

Gizzy xxxx

Umm. I'm confused :)

Your appointment is on the 31st March when you thought you'd have to wait until 7th of March?

Do you mean your appointment is 31st January? No 31st in Feb...

Last edited:
Umm. I'm confused :)

Your appointment is on the 31st March when you thought you'd have to wait until 7th of March?

Do you mean your appointment is 31st January? No 31st in Feb...

I do mean the 31st January.. Doh!!!! :wall2:

I really need to read over what I type!

Yep 31st January 2012 as oppossed to waiting until 7th March 2012! yipeeee xxxx

Yay gizzy that is fantastic! Well done for persisting! Told you your luck would turn for the better! :dance: Xxx

Woohoo Gizzy that's fab news! It's always worth pestering! I was very confused when I read March 31st too! But yey 31st Jan is like, Tuesday!! Xxx

yay good luck hope it goes well on tuesday x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back