IVF Appt date

Is it the 3rd yet .... bored of waiting :clock:

funny! it's like watching a kettle boil sometimes isn't it Vic. Hope it starts to move more quickly for you soon chic x x x x you could think of it in 'weekends' x

25 days and counting ...... :coffee: ... :yawn: .... :popcorn: .... :clock:

Lol, you really are feeling the boredom aren't you :)

25 days and I'll only have 48 day left - omg, really wish I hadn't counted :shock:

25 days till my first appointment .... and then god knows how long till treatment starts .... urghhhh!!!

That's great news, hope you won't be waiting too long to get started after that appointment.
Oh the forms and all those extreme questions were slightly crazy and annoying, but whatever we have to do to get the treatment.

Woah, those 4 days flew by... until you pointed them out ;)

Actually it is going pretty quickly! Luckily i'm booked up with unusual events (such as hubby going away) until the 7th July so i'm thinking that it should keep on going forward at a decent pace until then.

Towards the end of July i have a couple of birthdays and maybe starting to pack so fingers crossed that will help too.

I think that is the trick. Make sure you have something happening every 3-4 days that required a bit of planning and then you are waiting for those little milestones and forgetting the big one :good:

Just seen this thread and wanted to wish you all the luck in the world hun! :) x

You're getting there, I remember waiting for that first appointment and just wanting it to hurry up. As soon as you have it everything will feel like its moving quickly afterwards x

Lol, i dread checking this thread with your clock watching :)

Don't you fancy a ticker like mine? I made it yesterday!

Two weeks isn't far off though :good: xx

Last edited:
Nah dont want a ticker ... I dont want to start obsessing over how long I have left till my appointment which is in 13 days ;) lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back