July 2007 Babies

Hi Lyn

good luck with your scan!

I had my early scan at end of Nov when I was 6 weeks and 1 day. I have my 12 week scan 5th January. Something nice to look forward to after Christmas :lol:

Sabrina
x

Hope all went well with the scan Lyn.
I have my booking in on thursday and I want to see if she will listen for the heartbeat, as scan is after Christmas. Its all so nerve racking!
All the best

Hope everything went ok with the scan Lyn.. let us know how it went..
I havent been on here ages either, im either to busy with running round after Aimee or feeling like poo.
Hopefully we'll start feeling better soon...

x

PLEASE CHANGE MY DUE DATE!!!!!

Hi everyone.
Had my scan today, which was amazing, but my dates have changed.

Luckily have just still managed to squeeze in to July babies, with a new due date of 1st July.

Laura, please could you change this on the first page for me? - Thanks xx

Hi

I am a July - JUST - due 28th July, but me scans all say 3rd August - as it is within a week they do not change my date (seems a bit odd - but hey ho!)

Is cool to know so many other people out there and be able to chat about it without having to actually tell anyone, if you get my drift!

Had my booking in today. Got off to a bad start as midwife had not been told about the appointment so waited for ages before she came. After that seemed to be fine. I told her fears of having a missed niscarriage but she said not to worry - if I still felt pregnant I was! Not sure if this was much help - but am going to try to be positive now, and hopelfully the scan date will come around quickly.

I have started to tell people at work as I am officially 12 weeks today (ticker says 11 because thats what I think, but midwife agreed with doctor based on LMP date rther than conception date). It is our Christmas party tonight and I am staying over at the hotel as I live miles away, so not drinking will be a giveaway anyway. It has cheered me up seeing other peoples reactions.

Anyway, I'll be offline from tomorrow until after christmas as my home computer struggles to cope with the site, so I will wish you all a lovely Christmas and New year.

Cheers
Andrea

thanks girls the scan went fine, all is well :) and my dates are right so thats good have relaxed loads now can enjoy xmas

have a nice xmas andrea see you in the new year hun :hug:

hi topbird welcome to july babies :D

glad yur scan went well delmesgirl :cheer:

i know totally what you mean duds i am so knackered tryin to keep up with ry n mornin sickness n tiredness lol its a full time job bein pregnant nevermind lookin after an inquisitive toddler aswell lol (wouldnt changce it for the world tho)

Can LauraB please remove me from the July baby club please, sadly found out at 12 week scan that my baby has died, good luck everybody, enjoy the rest of your pregnancys :hug:

Jiesta,

I am so sorry to hear your news - my thoughts are with you. Take some time to grieve.

Valentine xxx

Sorry to hear your news Jiesta. Thinking of you.

Had my scan on 29th and everything is fine. So relieved. I couldn't believe how quick it was though - in and out in about 5 mins. The dates virtually agreed with mine, so 13 weeks today.

Hope everyone else is well - still exhausted as have been entertaining all over
Christmas, so going to try and take it easy this week.

Andrea

keslo66 said:
hi my due date is 7/7/07 :D

how cool is that date :D

My brothers were born on 6/7/77, my mum has always said they should have held on for one more day......

Hi,

Can my date be moved to 20 July please?

Also - can jiesta be taken off the list, sorry to interfere but she requested this herself as she had a m/c a couple of weeks ago, however, she is still appearing on the list - can a mod amend this please?

Thank you

Love

Valentine xxx

Hi there. I asked to be added to the list. Can I scratch that now as I have m/c.

Thanks
M
x

Hi my OH and I are expecting our first baby on 18th July, can't wait!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

keslo66 said:
hi my due date is 7/7/07 :D

how cool is that date :D

talk about lukcky number 7 lol how cool

hiya noodle welcome to the july club we're due a day apart im due on the 19th :)

hey hey everyone :) Mind if I sneak in here? My LMP placed me at 2nd August, but turns out my scan says I'm due 30th July instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back