July 2007 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's July 2007 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN JULY 2007

July 1 - delmesgirl
July 1 - aidanbump
July 3 - mamichuli
July 3 - Helen
July 5 - JULS
July 7 - keslo66
July 7 - SarahW
July 7 - bizzygirl101
July 8 - *glow*
July 8 - shellie
July 10 - andreag
July 10 - Rachx
July 12 - cookie
July 15 - Duds
July 16 - baby 'B'
July 17 - Sabrina
July 18 - noodle1
July 19 - gem44_4
July 19 - OverTheMoon
July 19 - Lyn_no3
July 20 - valentine
July 21 - farls
July 24 - tangerinedream
July 27 - sunshinestars
July 29 - mayday
July 29 - topbird
July 30 - Xena

Best wishes,
LauraB

Hi Helen, just me and you so far then!! Is this your first pregnancy?? It is mine, im still in shock but very excited. Im 30 in December, how old are you? (if you dont mind me asking! You can tell me to mind my own business if you like!!!) :)

Hey jiesta

Yes this is my first pregnancy and a long time coming it has been too! I'm 33 (and v excited!)

You're in shock? Was it a surprise?

The baby was planned and im in shock because i fell pregnant first time of trying! Its lovely that your pregnant after waiting for your baby for so long, hopefully time will fly till July!

Wow thats lucky! Roll on July. I wanna hold my baby/babies!

Hi

My due date is coming out at 5 July based on LMP, but I didn't ovulate until day 22 of the cycle, so I'm guessing it will be more like 12th? Don't know if that is the right logic or not! :think:

Anyway, going to the doctors tomorrow (I was going anyway to discuss low progesterone so I think she will be quite shocked!). the first few days I was a bit in shock myself, - even though this is planned - but these past couple of days been feeling reallly happy :D :D . The only symtom so far has been my boobs swelling - they are absolutely enormous now. A bit tender but not too bad. How are you girls feeling?

BTW - I am 30, hubby 31, and this is our first. I got a bfp on Sunday and have tested at least once a day since to make sure!

Hi Andreag, My due date is 2nd July but i ovulated day 10 so i think when i have my 12 week scan my due date will change. My boobs are really painful expecially in the morning when i move in bed, they are huge anyway so surely cant get much bigger!!!!!!! The last few days ive had nausea and thats been mostly early mornings aswell! Welcome to the july baby club :D

I didn't think mine could get any bigger as already a DD - but sure they have. Off the Mothercare to get measured tomorrow.

I also keep having to get up and pee in the night - something I never do. I always thought it was the baby pressing on the bladder that made pregnant women wee alot but apparently its the hormones.

No nausea yet, thankfully.........

Saw the doctor this morning and she was ready to refer me for fertility treatment - she was quite shocked when I gave my news. Nothing seems due to happen until week 12 though - Christmas seem so far off......

Hi Andreag, nice to see this group getting bigger.

Yeah definitely roll on Christmas. I have to keep on with my IVF hormone injections till then and they hurt like buggery! :rotfl:

Not having much in the way of symptoms. A few little twinges and sore boobs, but that's it. Quite excited about the thought of morning sickness, though when it gets here I don't suppose I'll be that thrilled. Maybe next week...

Hi Helen
I'm like you - a bit actually wanting morning sickness to feel properly pregnant!

A tip from my dentist - if you do get morning sicknes don't brush your teeth for an hourafterwards as you would effectively be brushing stomach acid around your teeth and gums. Use mouthwash and water, and brush after a hour.

Have a lovely weekend both of you

Andrea :) :)

hello...
i am new here and so not sure whether i am doing all this right...

i am due on 7th july with our first! v excited although a bit nervous as i had an ectopic in january so am slightly wary of pains etc...
am aiming to get to 6 weeks as that would be the furthest i have got before..
looking forward to chatting
love sarahx

Welcome Sarah

congratulations on your pregnancy :clap: :clap:

The forum is fab for asking all sorts of questions so don't be shy!

Fingers crossed for all of us :pray: for the next 8 months.

Andrea

Hi girls, i've already posted this in another thread. When i woke this morning i wiped some blood, managed to get an appointment at the doctors who was useless and just wrote down threatened misscarriage and said if there are problems this early then the pregnancy usually doesnt progress!!! Not what i wanted to hear! I have to wait for an appointment for a scan in the next few days and pray that my baby will be ok :pray:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Fingers crossed for you Jiesta - I hope the scan brings good news. :pray:

Hi Everyone!!!!!

I'm new on here today and sooooooooooooooo excited!!!!

My due date is 9th July. I already have 1 son - William age 12, from previous relationship, but this will be my first with my lovely hubby.

Have been trying since we got married 3 1/2 years ago, but apart from 1 very early m/c (when we didn't even know i was pg) this is our first real success.

Roll on christmas when hopefully we'll all be past the worrying stage.
Christmas and New Year with no booze!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy xxx

Aw Jiesta :hug: Good luck with the scan.

Hello Sarah and delmesgirl :wave:

oh jiesta,
didn't see your post when i was doing mine yesterday.
fingers crossed everything will be ok.
i was speaking to a friend the other day and she had a bleed at 6 weeks and another a few weeks later and everything was still ok in the end.
hasn't your doctor offered you a scan to check if everything is ok?
lucy
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back