July 2007 Babies

Yay Jiesta! So pleased for you and relieved.

Valentine xxx

Hi Ladies,

I'm Sabrina and my baby is due on 19th July 2007!

:cheer:

Nice to meet you all!

Hi Everyone (I know I have chatted with a few of you before)

My due date is 8th July! I was really sick weeks 6 and 7 and strangely last week I had energy (was up til at least 10 every night - woo hoo!) and even better have only been sick in the mornings!! YEEEHAAA

Although I am not holding my breath, it will prob all be back tomorrow! :(

Nice to meet you all, look forward to more chat and our little July club!

hi girls

really pleased everything went well jiesta :hug:

i think other than run round after the kids all i have done this wk is eat and sleep aswell lol

welcome to everyone else expecting in july not been near the pc all week

only 2wks to go til my scan now as the doc said i could have one at 8wks after mmc cant wait to relax spend most of my time goin to the toilet to check if i've started bleeding.

sorry to hear your feelin sick duds roll on second tri lol

Hello, I'm new. My due date is the 29th July. I'm a bit ancient and set in my ways, and this is my first one. So I'm a bit grumpy at the moment. Full story is over in the 'First Trimester' section. I'll be going to Royal Berks if anyone else is out that way.

Hi everyone, hope you are all feeling ok. The midwife just rang me (I left my details yesterday) and made me a booking in appointment for the 8th of december.

hi mayday,

i'm in wokingham so i'll be going to royal berks too

lucy
xxx

hey :wave: guys can i join you all please. :pray:

Im back again and im due on the 28th July 2007 so just and made it in to july.

Hope everyone is ok :hug: :hug: x x

Hi peeps

Please could I be added to the July club as my little one is due on 28th July too :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have had the pregnancy officially confirmed today after a negative lab test last week got me all worked up after I had done 9 HPT that were all BFP!

We have been married for 5 years and this will be our first. I mc at 6 weeks in June, so we waited a few months because of the sadness. We were lucky and got it first try this round.

Me and the hubby are both 29 but will have reached the heady heights of the big 3-0 by the time this baby shows up.

A summer baby will be brilliant (as would a spring,winter or autumn now I think about it!) The only fly in the ointment is that they will be herded off to school when they have only just turned 4. :(

Best thing is that baby is due on our wedding anniversary :cheer: :cheer:

Ooh just got my date through for the scan - 29 Dec, which I reckon is bang on 12 weeks. Seeing the midwife to book in the week before!

So excited - had to tell someone and hubby not answering phone :lol: :lol: :D :D

Yey for getting a date for the scan!! Will be a fab chrissy pressie!

I've had my appointment for the 12/13 week scan. It's 5 January 2007. I have a booking in appointment at the hospital 28th December.

I'm quite nervous about the next scan as I'll be having a nucal (nuchal) scan too. :oops:

Sabrina

tick-tock and sabrina great news on your scans hope they both go well guys. :hug:

Sabrina- where bouts in essex are you?
:hug:
Gonnabeamum, congrats hun and welcome to our summer club :hug:

Hi everyone! :wave:

Tracey 2 - I'm near Brentwood... or junction 28 on the M25. :lol: Whereabouts are you?

Gonnabeamum - welcome to the Summer baby gang and congratulations on your good news 8)

Who is the first of us all due to deliver in July 07?

Sabrina
x

hi Sabrina

Im near bromley in kent, only asking because my mate lives in southend and i love it there, i know another place quite well but cant think of its name (thinking braintree :think: not sure though). Have heard where you are but thats about it.

I would say im first but im due 28th july so maybe im the last :pray: i think its because im special though :rotfl:

How you doing hun? :hug: :hug:

HEY GONNA BE A MUM YOUR DUE ON MY BIRTHDAY... GREAT TIME TO HAVE A BABY IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF LOL

oops sorry about that ryan must of hit the caps again

hope everyone is doing well, i havent been near the pc in ages i just feel too sick, this is the first pregnancy i have had sickness n wow its makin up for all the others i think :puke: lol

not complainin tho happy to feel so pregnant this time

hey girls, i'm feelin really nervous cos iv got a scan tomora and im really hoping everything is alright. i'll only be almost 10 wks but its to check the viability n they couldnt get me in any sooner

when does everyone else have their scans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back