IVF Appt date

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Received our ivf appointment letter yesterday its on Tuesday 3rd July, so just under 5 weeks, which I suppose isnt to bad in terms of waiting times.

Cant believe the amount of forms we have to fill in, but I guess they have to be thorough. Hubby has to do a new SA on the day, and they will discuss the results of it when we see the consultant straight after ....... now that is quick!!

So now all I can do is sit and twiddle my thumbs for a few more weeks :roll:

Fab news Vic, how exciting! Pleased you don't have to wait long hun! xxx

have you been through the forms yet to see some of the ridiculous questions they have to ask you? Gives you quite a chuckle

Woohoo! :) good news Vicky, it's great to have a date to look towards.. Ours (ICSI) is a week today. The apprehension is kicking in a bit.. And I hear you with the forms!?! We haven't finished filling them in yet.. lots to consider. Hope your 5 weeks flies by x

The questions on the Welfare of the Child forms are quite extreme ......... do you have any mental conditions? Do you have any convictions related to harming children? Is your child at risk of any inherited disorders? :shock::shock::shock:

I know! I'm finding the 'what should we do with your eggs/embryos if you die' and all the research related questions a bit intense... I think it's a good opportunity for research to use the real deal to improve things... just feels a bit strange. :?

Woo hoo so glad it's come through, it's always good to have a timeline when things are happening. 5 weeks might seem a while but I bet it will fly by :)
That's pretty good they will give you sa results straight after too.
I hope you can get started next cycle after that xxx

Awww Vicky thats brilliant!! I'm really pleased for you :) xxx

Great Vicky! 5 weeks will fly by!!! Here before you know it!

That's fantastic hun! I hope the 5 weeks fly by for you. x x

Great news hun! Got my fingers crossed for you!!!

xx

Great news !! So exciting. We have ivf starter appointment on the 14th June so be lovely to follow ur journey

I'm glad you got some dates through Vicky, i think it's worse waiting when you don't know how long you'll be waiting so at least now you know that you have a month to get any stuff sorted that you would rather not while having your IVF :)

Oh thats fantastic, 5 weeks will really fly by, I'm so pleased for you.

As for the funny questions on all those horrible forms - I chuckled at the one that said to OH , had he ever had a twisting or torsion to his testicles!!! And finding passport and nhs numbers !! OH's passport had expired but we used it anyway...

I totally agree with Lou - Use the time to get all those jobs done, and look forward to a more relaxing IVF, as you may get pregnant, and not want to do any more DIY etc.... (I'm tiling this week!)

Good luck

Last edited:
Really pleased you have a date now Hun! Wishing you all the best with it xz

P.s I really don't get why you would have to answer those questions on a form, bit cheeky of them!! Xx

That's excellent news hon! I am sure it will come around quickly!!! Keep us updated!!! Xxx

Great news Vic, 5 weeks will fly, enjoy the ttc break.:)

Xx

Is it the 3rd yet .... bored of waiting :clock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back