Think it was all a dream

charliebear

Reaction score
Got a positive Tues morning on a cheapie and one in the afternoon with a superdurg own brand.
Wed - neg cheapie and digi
Thurs - neg tesco own

:( Dont know what to think apart from they weren't real positives.

Hugs honey. What a nightmare. That's just cruel!! How many dpo are you?

Sweetie girl! Dont lose hope yet! Those lines certainly looked like positives! there was no doubt in my mind! much love xxxx

I dont know tbh as I have wonky cycles and have been taking AC to try and regulate them.
I'm CD29 today.

The thing that throws me is I had a few very feint lines before Tues when I posted. I got one on Monday night same as the pic I posted but fainter.

Maybe wait another few days and test again? They did look like good lines!

Awww hunni (((hugs))) have you done a FRER?

Maybe wait another few days and test again? They did look like good lines!

Thanks. I'm going to test on Saturday. x

Had to tell OH :( Told him I thought bumpy was hiding as we weren't getting lines any more. :cry:

Ive just been back and had a look at your lines, i dont trust ICs now anyway but the superdrug one was a lovely line. Im so upset for you, i know tests can vary in sensitivity even the in the same brands so maybe that superdrug one was more sensitive? Hope so hunni xx i would try a FRER if i was you x

Oh charliebear I don't know what to say :( this ttc thing is SUCH a rollercoaster. I hope it is a nice clear BFP on saturday for you. xxx

don't feel stupid - we all saw the lines as well! I got a line on tues and then nothing yesterday - but your lines looked much clearer than mine xxx

Both lines were really clear absolutely no squinting required they were much clearer and thicker than mine first were. Your not out until the bitch...ummm i mean witch turns up!! xx

Both lines were really clear absolutely no squinting required they were much clearer and thicker than mine first were. Your not out until the bitch...ummm i mean witch turns up!! xx

:lol: x

big hugs charliebear and don't ever feel silly, we all saw the lines too! I really do hope that this is just the additional tests playing tricks on you and that you get a big clear BFP over the weekend xx

:hugs::dust::hugs:

Awww babe those lines were there!!
Listen me and you and whoever is left will tackle that evil width to the ground and tell her to bog off when we see her!! Roll on sept testing day ah?? x

I really feel for you ladies today im so so sorry you havent got the lines that you were hoping for. I still say your not out until that old bitch turns up xxxxx

Your lines were really good hun, dont lose hope just yet :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back