I need a tesco HPT expert!!

Jayjay027

Reaction score
Ok so I am 11dpo! And yest my hpt was a def neg!
This morning, tesco test with FMU looks neg, but I'm sure I can see a tiny hint of a line, it doesn't show up on pics, just in certain light lol. Its not visible through the window, only when I took the test apart.

Is there a 'crease' where the positive line should be? And if so, that's prob what I'm seeing. If not, there's defo something! Its MEGA faint, and u wudnt see it at a glance, but I never glance at tests, I inspect them to death! Lol.
This is my first experience with tesco tests.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

U know what? Ignore me. I'm thinking if I have to take it apart and hold it up to the light and squint, its negative lol.

I think I'm clutching at straws.

I'm like you hun, if there's a line wouldn't need to take it apart etc, best way to think hun x

Yeah was more wishful thinking rather than actually seeing something.

TTC is a massive emotional rollercoaster!

I'm not surprised that I haven't caught this month really because I developed an abscess on my lady garden the same day I OV'd so we couldn't BD.

Bleugh.

Thanks for the reply hun x

I have everything crossed for you hun, nothing worse than wishing a line to appear x

I usually fin Tesco's reliable and I've never had an EVAP, hopefully it could be the start of something...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Pop a pic up anyway - if there is a line to find, we'll find it!! :)

Pop a pic up anyway - if there is a line to find, we'll find it!! :)

I agree, show us!! I like the excitement of tipping my laptop screen all the way back to see if it changes colour, even though DH thinks I'm mad when I do it!!

My first tesco one was at 10 dpo and - had to tsake the fecker apart!!!!!!! Xxxx post a piccie, annie is on the case!! Xx

yeah jayjay we deffo want to have a snoop!! Fx for you xxx

Ok here's a pic of the test but its a defo BFN :(
There's nothing at all on the pic but up close I could have swore there was the tiniest hint of a line.
Can't even double check cuz hubby threw the bin out :(

Crap did the pic not upload??

Just tried but the pic won't upload from my phone. There's nothing on it anyway.

Fx for you hun, you need to figure out the pic loading shit for when you get a BFP really soon ;) xx

Last edited:
Annie, yeah I can email it to someone. If someone gave me their addy.

Cos, I can upload from a computer but the phone is a no go lol. And I SO hope ur right about the 'really soon' part lol x

Aww poo! Tried loading a pic again, not working on tapatalk! Nightmare.

Nothing to see anyway. Will test again 2moro to be sure :)

Why is spammy on holiday!!!!! She is the awesomist with uploading pics!!!!! Xxx

awe FX u get ur BFP on tomorrows test then hun.
I agree TTC is an emotional rollercoaster, im really not liking it at certain times of the month....e.g. the time waiting to ovulate...the 2 week wait...the squinting at hpt to see if weve been lucky enough to catch that month....all that then theres no line and you have to go through it all again the next month...seems cruel, though it will all be worth it when we are clutching out tests with the BFP's on them :) yay cant wait for that bit xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back