could it be a dodgy batch? updated with first response result pg 2!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Ok so I got some of the cheapie test strips say made in china on them!
Tesco and cb digi have given strong results of positive and are aprently less sensitive, the internet cheapie lines are really quitr faint still! Is this a bad sign that it's not a viable pregnancy or just a bad batch of test!

Last edited:
Interenet cheapies were still givin me a faint line a week after my bfp on a cbd. Ignore them hun,think I was about 6 weeks gone when I got a dark line on them xx

Thanks hun I might get another tesco one just to be sure! Last time I got a cracking line on cheapie one maybe I was just lucky

I was under the impression that it didn't matter how strong the line was but whether or not there was a line at all - you got your line! Back away from the HPTs!!! :shock:

You need to be saving that money for Pampers ;)

I didn't get a strong line until I was around 6 weeks on the internet cheapies, I think they are crap! You have seen it in words an a cbd that would be good enough for me! Much more reliable than them strip tests! X

Waiting at epac gonna do a urine test but my sample is so diluted cos I drink loads of water at work scared

think of it this way if you got a line on the LESS sensitive test you pretty much have your bfp, as its detected it :) so as another lady said save for your pampers lol

Argh woek is getting pissed off with me keep flouncing off places I feel like crying

Oh no, come on, calm down...

Work can get as pissed as they want. You are what is important right now.

Do what you have to do and you can sort work out when you can think straight.

Speak to your boss and just let her know what is going on with your head or do it the old fashoined way and pull a sicky.

Take it out of your holidays if you prefer.

Epac said not pregnant cos the test came back negative cos the pee was so diluted it looked like water! I can't cope with all of it anymore

Stop testing...u got a bfp on a digi yesterday...leave it a few days b4 taking another 1,let the hormone build up in ur system. I know ur worried about mc but u just have to let nature take it's course and pray 4 little mcsticky. :hug: xxxxxx

:hug: can't imagine wot ur goin thru but stay strong...u need all ur energy 4 this baby xxx

After getting a negative last week I very very very much doubt Ud have got a bfp on a cbd if u wasn't xxx

Last edited:
I think u should go see ur gp and get them to do a blood test xxx

you're alright mrs mc, just try not to get too stressed as baby wants happy mummy :D
try and just do another cbd in a couple of days, and you got a positive, theirs nothing to worry about honey! just try chillllling, and go home from work and sit on the sofa. xx

*hugs* MrsMc

I think you should go see your GP too.

Thinking of you

x x x x

i think you need a decent film and my two fave men BEN AND JERRYS...purely to relax and take your mind of things as stressing is no help!

chill out forget about it and do antother test at the end of the week give it chance to inplant and stuff before you start stressing!

thanks everyone i really appreciate the support!
I have come to the conclusion that my pee was extra diluted at epac today cos just did a first response (poas addict) and itcame upstraight awayas positive and i only peed an hour before! it is apretty strong reading and stronger that what i was getting beginning of week!
so i think i am pregnant and hopefully fridaywill do another test at epac and it will be positive and i can start enjoying the fact i got a bfp

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 24

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member