Think it was all a dream

fx crossed for the next test.
will be stalking u!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awe Charliebear, Pregnancy tests can be evil cant they! but i agree with the others I actually saw ur 2 lines really clearly and thats saying something as i can never usually see them on here that easily.
I think if you test on the weekend you'll get ur definate:bfp:

In the meantime sending you loads of baby dust xxxx :dust::dust::dust::dust:

I dont want to put a downer on things hun. i do see 2 lines on your tests but the test line looks thicker than the control line.
i downloaded it and had a play about to see it better but it def seems thicker x x

Sorry hun, that is a kick in the teeth. Bad enough getting BFNs but after getting BFP it must be unbearable. Really hope it goes back to BFP on sat for you.
xx

I dont want to put a downer on things hun. i do see 2 lines on your tests but the test line looks thicker than the control line.
i downloaded it and had a play about to see it better but it def seems thicker x x

Thats ok. When I took the pic I remember it seemed smudged on the 1st one. I still have the test and its the same as control only fainter.

Well here's to Weekend testing :dust: x

cant wait to see those weekend lines, they will be fabulous I'm sure xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun xx

Thats ok. When I took the pic I remember it seemed smudged on the 1st one. I still have the test and its the same as control only fainter.

Well here's to Weekend testing :dust: x

Glad to hear its the same now hun and glad it was only smuged. keeping my fx that the weekend does show much stronger lines x x

:/ i dont even know! its cruel if ur not but ur not out till the witch is here xx

I'm going to agree with the ladies, if shes not arrived yet, then brilliant, will be looking forward tok some lovely bright flashing BFP piccys at the weekend - good luck hun X

Have u been to the doctors huni, xx

Baby dust to all!! :) :) xxx

I haven't. Tbh, I wouldn't know what to say.
I dont know if they'd be able to do anything? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back