Dont know why I'm writing this, please hunour me....

Thanks toon, I know I'm not pregnant, I've been here before, I just need af to appear NOW!!
It's getting more depressing every day, I worry there is something wrong with me, my cycles where always regular as clockwork! x

Just done another cheapie - BFN of course, don't know why I bothered, just a waste of a test x

I'm with you Cosmic, i'm cd 35 tomorrow and this is already my longest cycle ever by 3 whole days :( 6 days if you compare it to before treatment.

I don't suppose i'll get my AF until cd 42 :shock:

I can't believe this is happening again, I thought the 50 day cycle was a one off. Today is cd45 and still no sign, I can't bear it again. I have tried everything to bring af and nothing has worked. Why is this happening? What is wrong with me? :cry: x

Have you had any tests done Cosmic?

I can't imagine you having four boys and having an underlying fertility issue so i reckon you need your cd5 bloodwork doing to test your FSH and make sure you aren't a bit menopausal.

I know that sounds horrible because i know you are not that old, but it's the only thing that occurs to me as a possibility.

Plus it doesn't mean you still can't have another baby, just that you should should expect some irregularity...

Go speak to your doctor about it asap for when you get your period xx

To be honest Lou that was what I was thinking. Or a pituitary tumour! I have sweats and hot flushes, sore boobs and they are veiny. Definitely something hormonal. I am worried though x

Book yourself an appointment hun and get this all sorted.

we're all here for you x

Thanks girls, I will see dr next week, I know this isn't right and I'm worried. What if I'm running out of eggs and I wasted months on a break from ttc? God I'm only 32, how can this be happening? :( x

If you started getting irregular periods after an mc then it's unlikely that would have coincided with menopause, isn't it? You're also young and fit. There are many causes of hormonal imbalance.

If you started getting irregular periods after an mc then it's unlikely that would have coincided with menopause, isn't it? You're also young and fit. There are many causes of hormonal imbalance.

I hope you're right, but something must be causing the imbalance? The mc was January, surely I'd be back to normal now? x

I have researched it but it says online that it can make long cycles even longer?? x

Oh really, that's crap cos I thought did opposite, sodding tinternet!!!
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back