could it be a dodgy batch? updated with first response result pg 2!

that is so a positive!!

was that this afternoon aswell?

gosh woman your having a baby stop with the peeing on a stick soon enoth the needles for blood tests will start lol!!

That is a very clear BFP! I think you should definitely try and accept the fact that you are pregnant!!! Yay x x x

lol yep that was just now! and i peed before i left work at 3.30 and did that about 4.30 so pee couldnt have been v concentrated could it!

no it couldnt and they say your suposed to do it in the morning so you have a BFP on ditluted pee pee in the AFTERNOON so chill out and get your preggy bum to the docs for your first midwife appointment yey!!

you cant argue with that first respnce result hun, you are deffinately duffed xx

glad youre feeling better xxx

Last edited:
Mrsmc......YOUR PREGNANT I TELL YOU!

Besides my mcsticky needs your mscticky to be a baby buddy so bin the hpts.....do another of fri and then no more!

Ive done none since sundays CBD and im on top of the world! I truley believe what will be will be abd I know stressing isnt doing our babies any good so try and enjoy it and lets get you back to being excited again I need to talk BABIES with you and compare our symptoms as were so close together is dates!!

Hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back