Think it was all a dream

how do u feel?? Have u asked OH what he thinks u should do? Wat day was ur ov? Xx

Sorry to hear you're getting BFNs after the BFPs hun. :hugs: Can you not go to the GP and say you want a blood test done to see if you've got any HCG in your system as you've had a positive test but they're now BFN and your period still isn't here.

Hopefully you'll get some answers soon hun. x x

good point missj, u may have had a MMC ?? hopf not but a possibility xxx

Thanks ladies. I'm going to book an appointment tomorrow with the Dr. OH is just as confused as me.

I really dont know when I ov'd, but working back. CD1-4th. Ov'd around 16th and bfp on 30th (had a faint on evening on the 29th too, thought it was a evap)

Piglet I have been considering that the past few days :( x

Oh, I dont know what to do?
OH wants to test again on friday, but I know it'll be a bfn again :(
I want to go to doctors but thinking about it realistically what can they do?
If I'm having another 41 day cycle then CD41 is Tuesday next week.

Sorry just needed to get that out and didnt want to start a new thread.

Realistically, they can put you out of your misery and give you a straight answer - you could mention you've had positive tests which have since turned negative and you would like to know what's happening. I don't mean to sound harsh at all, but I know what it's like to be in limbo and it's really not nice at all. I really hope you get answers soon hun. x x

Babe go to the doc, they can help in many ways. They can give you an answer for this cycle then if your not pregnant they can run tests to see what is up with your cycles. It's worth a visit and it's what we pay our taxes for so don't be shy about bothering the doc xx

Thanks girls.
Toon, I had bloods done not so long ago when I had my loooong cycle, all came back fine.
MissJ you dont sound harsh at all :)

Right got a lovely day planned tomorrow so first thing Monday I'll be getting an appointment. x

Thinking of u x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm back.
GP thinks I've had a chemical pregnancy, but is sending me for a blood test on Wed as I haven't had a bleed.

Thanks for the support ladies. x

Aww charlie, I hope thats not the case but glad they are investigating it for you :hugs: x

Last edited:
Aww charlie, I hope thats not the case but glad they are investigating it for you :hugs: x

Thanks.
I think he's right tbh, just dont know why I havent had a bleed.

Off for a cuppa, choc and a book in bed for a hr. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back