Dont know why I'm writing this, please hunour me....

Aww I'm so pleased she's here! So ru ttc now then hun x
Erm.... I honestly dont know. I will continue to do opks and if i get a positive one they I may try but at the moment I think is important to see the dr, see what is possibly causing these wacky cycles. If it is something hormaonal then maybe that would not be good for an impending embryo? Maybe thats why I c'd?? I think I will see what the dr says' xx

Sounds like a good plan hun, definitely worth just checking things out to save a lot of time and heartache!
Bet you're not really looking forward to the :bd: etc... I almost hate it when I get a pos opk cos it means :bd: waah!!! But if it's gotta be done... Lol

I must admit, that is really putting me off. I cant bear the thought of it tbh x

I know how you feel :hugs: we don't even really have sex, he just uhm puts it in at the end lol but I'm hating that too cos I really really hate HATE the feeling of it ugh wish there was another way :-/

I am with you 100%, I have thought of using a turkey baster but oh isnt so keen x

i say there is nothing wrong with a baster or syringe if it gives you what you want, sex is not the be all and end all of a relationship and there are far more ways of being close then just dtd. x

Thanks hun. I sometimes think that people tthink we are weird, because we dont want it or enjoy it. We love each other millions and I think oh is bloody gorgeous but just dont need or want that particular side of things. Sometimes I wish we were like other couples but then I think no, we're quite happy as we are and its been good for over 9 years now so we cant be doing much wrong! x

I agree, I think people look at me and my husband and think that we must not love each other as much, or fancy each other etc... But as long as you and your oh are happy and loving then I see no problem!!! I know I have a great relationship and I can tell you do cos as well x

Thanks hun, I'm glad I'm not the only one. We are so loving in other ways and really the only time its an issue is when we are ttc. I'm happy and love my oh to bits, just dont love sitting on his bits lol :) xx

I used to be crazy about sex and constantly disappointed that my boyfriends didn't give me enough. In my current relationship I think I've allowed myself to really love for the first time and Im more than happy to go without sex as long as there are cuddles and beautiful moments.

Last edited:
and I think that as you get older you get more comfortable in your relationship and you kinda dont need someone to hammer away to show love iykwim. Saying that, I've always disliked it lol x

as much as i love dtd with ali if he had to have his balls chopped off in the morning i can honestly say it wouldnt be an issue. we are best friends and i would choose a cuddle over sex any day of the week. who wants smeg balls anyway haha x

as much as i love dtd with ali if he had to have his balls chopped off in the morning i can honestly say it wouldnt be an issue. we are best friends and i would choose a cuddle over sex any day of the week. who wants smeg balls anyway haha x

:rofl: damn right girl x

U lot r hilarious!!!!!!!!! Who needs a man when u can have energisers xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back