Dont know why I'm writing this, please hunour me....

The stuff I read recommends something called black cohosh or something??? I don't know if I should fiddle before I know the cause?? I know one thing - the ttc break is over, I might be running out of time, I'll even have sex if I have to ;) x

AC definitely makes my cycles longer by a week but both times I got pregnant!

I'm not taking it this month but I'd definitely try it again, I swear my OPKs are darker when I take it too...

xx

God I'd be on 60 days cycles then! I think maybe ac is cool if you have regular cycles but not for wacky ones?? x

Yeah I used them this cycle and didn't see a positive at all :(
I put it down to erratic testing times and variable dilution of urine but now I'm thinking otherwise x

Mmmm...Maybe you're not OVing properly, have you had a CD21 test? I remember you going to your GP a while back, what was the outcome then?

xx

Last edited:
I haven't had any testing done, the dr last time told me it was probably a blip and most women gave irregular cycles at some point. Fobbed me off basically x

Grrrrr! Get yourself an appointment and get some bloods done Hun. :)

xx

Maybe a bit personal, and tell me to eff off if u want, but why don't u have sex Cos?

I've seen u mention a few times that u don't.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

We both have zero sex drive, neither of us enjoy it and I find it extremely painful so we just cuddle instead x

Cd46, the frustration continues. No sign of af, no cramps, cervix app closed, nothing. I'm expecting another 50 day cycle :( x

I think she's making an appearance, we have brown stuff :D x

I'm going to have a nice long bath because........................AF is here :dance: :D x

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i feel the need to congratulate you for some reason lol

Thanks ladies, it's been a long 46 days but I'm glad she's here at last x

:yay: Brilliant! I've just read through all 14 pages and am soo happy to see a happy ending :D xx

:yay: Glad she finally showed her face.
When your done with her tell her I'm waiting :lol: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back