Someone to go through the 2ww with?

goodness lots has happened since i logged on last!!
Exciting exciting dan and lara!!
Woom hoow cant wait for tom!!
God luck everyone xxxx

Well ladies it looks like that clear blue test yesterday was a freak. Nothing came up on the clear blue this morning. Nothing, zilch.
Strangely I don't feel completely out yet. I am super boiling and slept with the covers off which I never do. And no indication that AF is on her way yet. 11dpo max so who knows.
Now, I am just itching to hear from Dani who hopefully had more of a line this morning and can examine it away from the stares of her colleagues who now probably think shes barking at the moon!! X

Lets hope AF stays away from you then, the mean old biddy that she is.

Damn those lines!!! When are you going to test again ? Loving your pma :) I'm getting cramp in me fingers I've still got em crossed :) xx

Slams doors bangs saucepans!!!! In the hope of waking daniph!!

Thanks guys. We are up sooo early - so funny.
I normally wake up about now to get up for work but I've been awake for ages. How you feeling today sue? Anything to report on the progress of the bean? X

Thanks guys. We are up sooo early - so funny.
I normally wake up about now to get up for work but I've been awake for ages. How you feeling today sue? Anything to report on the progress of the bean? X

I have been working all night so been waiting impatiently for you all to test lol

Well morning ladies....... now I know you think that I sleep alot but I dont! Ive been up since 6, with DD but sorting her bath etc. Took another cheapie this moring and cant see anything hugely lisable but its really dark here this morning..... as in grey and gloomy so cant use the light outside much! Anyhow...... just a thought....... AF isnt here. She is due in on her broom today...... she always comes the minute I wake up!!! oooooohhhhh! oh and looking back in my journal... I woke in the night between 9/10 dpo with twinges in my tummy..... poss late implantation hence lowest hormone at 13 dpo which I am today (short Lp). Sorry for keepin you guys waiting xxxxxxxxxxxx

Eeekk still in !! So pleased she hasn't arrived!!! It's like waiting for Christmas :) so what's your plan now xx

I've had af pains mainly back pain I've been told this is normal but it's freaking me out she would have been due tomorrow or Thursday so I'm now on gusset watch lol xx

Your little bean is safe and sound in your tummy!!!! You are bound to be nervous... understandable. Im sending all of love n luck.
I am not sure what my plan is! Retest on the weekend if shes not here I suppose..... oh I sound so cool! hehe! mucho love xx
Oi and Lara........................... i heard all that crashing this morning! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back