So Worried! UPDATE

frankie707

Reaction score
I know there are lots of posts along a similar vein but really scared at the moment.

When I went to the loo this morning there was a bit of blood when I wiped - not bright red kind of dark red/ browny in colour. For the last couple of hours I am still getting little bits when I wipe. Called the doctor and he has booked me into epu for 1140 tomorrow for a scan. Still not sure if I am far enough along to see anything on scan.

So upsetting, have been crying. Yesterday got results of blood test and my hormones were at the right level (reassuring after not seeing anything on scan last friday), so got a bit excited again and then this happens today!

I know people can bleed and it be okay but I'm really scared I'm going to lose this little bean or that it is an ectopic.

Sorry for the long post.

Last edited:
Fingers crossed everything will be ok! Good that your hormone levels are high! Try to rest as much as poss before your scan tomorrow! x x x

Fingers crossed for you x x hope bean sticks x

Awww Frankie - I really hope everything is going to be ok. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow. What was your hcg yesterday?

SPC xx

I think so, dates are really uncertain but I think that I am just over 5 weeks.

fingers crossed for you. it could be a matter of anything, i hope your scan shoes what you want chick. i know a few people that bleed early on and went on to have healthy babys.

like others said, just put your feet, take it easy until you find out whats happening tomorrow.

good luck xx

Keeping my fingers crossed. I had the same, but it passed. I was really scared tough - and it went on for like 2 weeks or so. Now I have my baby boy here with me, it was ok after all. Wish you luck!

Hi hon, got verything crossed for you tomorrow at the EPU - lots of love xxxx

good luck tomz lovely im going though the same thing and its so hard not to worry the fact your hormone levels are so high is a good sign tho xx

Thanks everyone for your support, I cant help but worry but luckily DH is around and is being great. Am just chilling out for today, going to bake a cake later! Going to be soooo nervous going to the epu tomorrow. Pretty sure I won't get much sleep tonight either! So glad I can chat to you guys about it.

I have my fingers crossed for you, hope everything is ok x

Good luck today x fingers crossed for you babe x

Good luck with your scan, hope everything goes ok :hug:xx

hope everything goes well today i'm sure you'll be fine :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back