bleeding and scared....

mirella

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm really a mess at the moment.... I woke up yesterday, went to the toilet and when I wiped... dark red/brown blood.
I am really scared. just want to cry. My OH took me to EPU. They did an internal examination and my cervix was closed, but she could see some brown blood. I had an early scan due to the pain last week and my baby was in the right place (so ectopic is discarded). I'll have a scan done on Monday, but I'm fearing the worst and I cannot leave with it... just wanna cry. Still some blood when I wipe today.

Anybody with the same problem and had a healthy pregnancy and baby???? I just wanna cry, I know it's not helping but I cannot control it. Off from work as too depressed.

Thank you,

Mirella

Poor you.

I know there;s been quite a few people bleeding on this forum recently, and for many it's turned out fine (baby ok, but it's something else causing the bleeding). Also it is very common to bleed in early pregnancy.

I think unless you're in pain, or passing lots of new blood, you're probably ok.

I know how hard it is to sit and wait to find out. Any chance the EPU can bring the scan forward for you?

No, they think that as it is very early yet it is better to wait until they can see something... I had a internal scan last week and they saw my little one, but it was too early for heartbeat.

i don't want to stress but i cannot help it. i really want this baby. i've through a lot the past year and this has been the best thing that has happened to me ever... so happy.

i'll keep updated.

Mirella

Hi i had bleeding over the weekend thick brown blood, i started to panic as iv had 2 miscarriages already this yr, so the EPU gave me a scan found out i was earlier than i thought but there was a heartbeat and the bleeding i had was coming from a haematoma sitting on top of my pregnancy sac, iv been told if it gets bigger it could cause me to miscarry. But your bleed could just be caused by the baby implanting, there are so many women on here that have bleeds during pregnancy, please try not too worry (i know its easier said than done) :hug: :hug: xx

The best advice is also the hardest to follow but it is to try and relax and not worry too much as the stress isn't helpful but I know how hard it is do that. Get your OH to spoil you and rest as much as you can over the next few days. Like others have said alot of women bleed during healthy pregnancies so it doesn't necessarily mean the worst. :hug: Thinking of you

bleeding in early pregnancy is common. if ur bleeding becomes red, heavier and if u get cramps then id say go to the hospital again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back