Slimming world buddies

In GR Hun! Am considering crash dieting and powering my way thru with fags and coffee :blush:

I'm making spaghetti for tea it's garlic , onions, bacon fried in fry light in a pan add your cooked spaghetti fresh parsley and Parmesan I love it and it's free apart from the cheese that can be a healthy A or sins.
I'm at my target now lost over 3 stone but its still really hard I can put 6lb in a wknd then spend all wk getting back off think once you diet your on it for life

OMG well done you what an achievement!

In GR Hun! Am considering crash dieting and powering my way thru with fags and coffee :blush:

You'll never be able to keep that up for 2 weeks! Do the atkins 2 week induction, its the best crash diet ever!

I stayed the same this week :) Which is some kind f miracal! So its still 4lb gone in 3 weeks. Ive set myself a goal of 2lb lost in 2 weeks. then however much I fall off the rails next week, I can get everything right again the following week. Ill also be eating lots of jacket spuds next week so thatll even things out :)

:yay: well done hun!!

well Ive had an excellent day, I had 2 weetabix (HE b) with semi skimmed milk (HE a) and sweetener, it was really nice actually! Had banana for a snack and jacket with tuna (no mayo) and salad for lunch followed by a muller light. I had a milkyway bar for afternoon snack cos i got peer pressured into it! :lol: Im hoping its not that many syns, hope not more than 15 anyway!! Tonight we're having ravioi and SW chips :lol:

:yay: well done! I did ok-ish today! Had toast and marmite for breakfast, chicken sandwich for lunch, although Katie stole some! 4 BBQ chicken wings for tea from morrisons and a gingerbread man just to check they were ok! Actually, I've done fab today!!

Well with my first weigh in on Thursday I managed to lose 4lbs:yay: but I've been a greedy greedy pig today and of course I going to be even greedier and have a massive glass of the red :lol:

You should never say no to wine :) Im sat with mr ben and my jerry. Oh I love them so.

I had kfc yesterday :blush: I was thinking tho, I font even know why i bother to say I'm dieting these days, cos I never ever stick to it and I don't think I actually even really want to lose weight! I like my figure now! It's not perfect, but it's womanly!

:yay: for loving the womanly curves :D

I don't feel horrified when I look in the mirror so thats got to be a plus lol. I kow what size I am and I know I can find clothes that fit and look good so I'm not tooooo fussed about losing weight, but I know Id like to get down to at least 10st. Mainly for health reasons and for the nursing course. I think if you can be healthy and look in the mirror and he happy with what you see, then you're doing flipping fantastically.

:yay: nice to hear some confident ladies! I on the other hand am horrified whenever I catch my reflection :roll: Ive been really good so far this week, much better than the last 2 weeks, so Im hoping for a good loss on wednesday :pray:

Ive found a breakfast I really like; 2 weetabix (HE B) with skimmed milk, chopped banana and sweetener. yummy! Ive never been a person to add sugar to cereals, but its really quite yummy!! :lol:

I haven't been below 11 stone in approx 12 years but I'm been realistic and although I've got a lot to lose I'm doing it slowly and if it took me 12 years to put the weight on then I can't expect to lose it in a few months. I'm already feelin fitter from walking 5 miles-3 times a week.

Just found a healthy 'quick' meal-stagg vegetable chili is 1.5 syns a tin! Just made some rice to go with it so had a really filling,low syn meal ready in 5 mins :)

:yay: thats really good! 17lb is a lot to lose, you should be really proud of yourself! Were having pizza tonight :blush: We're both exhausted and Ive spent ages cooking baby food to freeze today so I cant face cooking again!!

I'm having syn free kebab meat-if I can be bothered to go cook it :/

I had a massive tgi Fridays earlier! I don't even know whether to give up on the whole "diet"
Now! I found pics the other day of when I was about 16 and I'm thinner now :shock: so I'm the thinnest I've been in about 7 years!!!

I had a massive tgi Fridays earlier! I don't even know whether to give up on the whole "diet"
Now! I found pics the other day of when I was about 16 and I'm thinner now :shock: so I'm the thinnest I've been in about 7 years!!!

You lucky lady! I say ditch the diet and enjoy your food :lol: That would be my goal of life, except I would just turn into a greedy pig and eat everything in site...........

I think I've got a bit cocky this week after my loss last week, have been popping a few of the kids sweets here and there or should I say more here than there. We made a birthday cake for my sister and to cut a long story after our third attempt we succeeded (first lot wouldn't come out, second lot was on during feeding time so I forgot about it :eh:) Anway point is I love the pre cooked mixture so I had a few spoonfuls, who knows how many sysns in that!! To top it all off it's the Apprentice tonight so I've had my obligatory glass of red (big glass). So basically after a whole lot of waffle not a successful week and I need a kick up the arse for next week.........

Nothing wrong with a few sweets here and there :) We're all entitled to a bad week sometimes.

I dont actually feel like Ive done too badly so far. I tried on a teenie size 12 dress tonight and got it done up and everything. I never thought my hips would ever fit into a size 12.

Last edited:
Mel that's fab! And SK, everyones entitled to a few treats and slip-ups! I've given up dieting, what will be will be! But that said, I've lost another 2lb! Think it might have something to do with me forgetting to eat :blush: and not wanting to piss on anyones chips or anything, but I tried on a pair of size 10 shorts yesterday and they fitted :shock: rather muffin toppy, but I think my issue is toning now, so now I'm getting some light physical exercise, hopefully that will help! Am a bit like wanting to diet again tho having discovered ghat Gs ex was super skinny! But I'm not really keen on that kind of figure cos there's nowt curvy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back