Slimming world buddies

Ooo really?! What about mullerrice? Have weighed in, 10st exactly, bmi 25.6, 14lb to lose! Aiming to lose 2lb a week-ish and be at my target by my birthday at the end of July! And I'm super bloated cos af's here!

Muller rice is still syns but not sure how many. I still have toast for brekkie :) I use it from my healthy extra. Breakfast is always my healthy extra choice, like readybrek and milk ect.

Ive fallen off the wagon a bit the past few days with all the uni stress but Im still having my 3 meals and making them free. :) Its all the little bits inbetween I need to watch! But Im going to go back to having a mullerlight when Im in need of a sugar fix. Nom nom nom.

Also, sweetner is just not the same! I made some fairy cakes for me and Paige with it and it was rubbish :(

It's really not the same is it?! Although it's ok on my weetabix! I only like White toast so I can't use it as my HE! Milks my other one! Can't live without my brews!

Ooo really?! What about mullerrice? Have weighed in, 10st exactly, bmi 25.6, 14lb to lose! Aiming to lose 2lb a week-ish and be at my target by my birthday at the end of July! And I'm super bloated cos af's here!

Mullerrice syns are 5 in a 95g pot and 10 in the bigger 190g pots :eh:

oh Im having a bad day. I cant stop eating :doh: Im going to have to stop going to classes cos its costing me so much money and theres something wrong with me, I just keep sabotaging my diet!

:hug: Tiny

Well I've gained 5lbs so I'm back at 11st 7lb :mad:

So I had All bran and fruit and skimmed milk, I've just had that as I've been busy so not sure if I'll have time for lunch now :eh:

Think I'll eat a yogurt instead.

I'm eating Chicken and roast potatoes and veg this evening, need to use a few syns for gravy :D

I'm really sick of the yoyo-ing :( I really need to change...

Know what you mean about the yoyo-ing, I've had enough and think SW does sound like a good diet. I'm trying to get really quick things in for lunch as by the time I've fed the boys and then my 3 year old I'm starving and will virtually grap anything :shakehead: I started last Monday and went to a class on Thursday, needless to say I was shocked and disgusted to learn the weight I was (8Ibs heavier on their scales - maybe thats a ploy!!!) so really am going to try and get this weight off. Was on the WiiFit this morning for 30 mins (boys nap time!) and OMG my legs are shaking but it appears I have lost 3Ilbs since last Monday :dance:

Good work hun :) I can do very good and have good results and usually do good the first week or 2 and then I slacken :wall:

Tiny I stopped going to the meetings and since then Ive done so much better with it. I dont dread going there and being mocked (or at least it felt like it lol) by the weigh in lady when I put some on. I ended up heavier than I was when I started! Haha...not the way to go.

I just gorge on food. Its nuts. I can do so so well and then Ill just go ape and eat shed loads of crap for 2 days. I dont even mean like bits of chocolate here and there. Last night I made up butter cream just to sit and nibble on. My word it was lush but really....there is no need! lol

:lol: oh I think there is plenty need for butter icing!!

Im only a pound lighter and after wednesday I will have officially been doing it a month, I cant imagine Ill lose much this week, Ive been terrible! I love the website though, can you just join to access that and pay less?

So I had All bran and fruit and skimmed milk, I've just had that as I've been busy so not sure if I'll have time for lunch now :eh:

I'm eating Chicken and roast potatoes and veg this evening, need to use a few syns for gravy :D

oh no :( Do you know how you gained those lbs? If so, did you enjoy it?! :lol: Anyway, its in the past, this week is a new week, Im trying to tell myself that Ive got 48 hrs to loose a pound and a half. Do you guys think its doable?

Yeah you can just pay for the website but I found it quite expensive :( Ive just studied everybook you get in that pack over and over again and it helps give me ideas ect. Im also looking at the sainsburys 'feed a family for £50' thing for meal ideas and just altering them if I need to.

You can most certainly lose a 1.5lb in 48 hours! Just be really on plan for the next 2 days and go the loo before you go!

It's defo possible to lose yhat in 48 hours! Big wee before you go and a poo if you can squeeze one out :lol: I weighed myself before and after going this morning and lost a pound thru bodily waste!!

I've never been to a meeting, I refuse to pay to stand on a set f scales which I can do perfectly well in te comfort of my own bathroom :lol: bought the books off a friend! The magazine is really good for ideas and inspiration!

I had a sandwich at a friends earlier so thatll be a couple of syns I reckon! And just had a bit of ellas chocolate! Stir fry for tea tonight!

Oh and thanks to groupon, im going to be going to a bootcamp :shock:

I had a crap day yesterday (caved to garlic bread topped with cheese and chilli(+chips)) hoping to claw it back b4 weds tho-don't usually do any exercise but done 2 5 mile walks already with another planned for tonight :) xx

It's defo possible to lose yhat in 48 hours! Big wee before you go and a poo if you can squeeze one out :lol: I weighed myself before and after going this morning and lost a pound thru bodily waste!!

I've never been to a meeting, I refuse to pay to stand on a set f scales which I can do perfectly well in te comfort of my own bathroom :lol: bought the books off a friend! The magazine is really good for ideas and inspiration!

I had a sandwich at a friends earlier so thatll be a couple of syns I reckon! And just had a bit of ellas chocolate! Stir fry for tea tonight!

Oh and thanks to groupon, im going to be going to a bootcamp :shock:

I saw that groupon, I went for cheap MOT and laser hair removal instead :lol:

Okay then, I will be supergood for the next 48 hrs and we'll see how much I can shift! :yay:

oh no :( Do you know how you gained those lbs? If so, did you enjoy it?! :lol: Anyway, its in the past, this week is a new week, Im trying to tell myself that Ive got 48 hrs to loose a pound and a half. Do you guys think its doable?

Yep ate 10 days of crap :lol:

48 hours is easy :)

Well I was gonna start my diet again today but I've just had the biggest roast dinner ever so will start again tomorrow even though tim's taking me out for lunch :/

I'm starving! Actually properly starving! Think I'm going to make some sw chips!

I could actually eat 5,000 syns atm :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back