Slimming world question?

ella

Reaction score
Hi Girls _ Im thinking of joining either slimming world or weight watchers - I know how weight watchers works but dont know anything about slimming world or how it works - I see a lot of people on here like it and was wondering if someone could fill me in on roughly how it works?

Thanks

hi hun ummm theres so much but heres some basics

you follow 1 of 2 plans the original or green you can stick to 1 or the other or do 1 day on original then 1 day on green its up to you
original plan
eat as much lean fish meat fruit veg (not inc potatoes) eggs and very low fat yogurt as you want
then you choose 2 portions of dairy a day (milk cheese) the amounts are limited
then you choose 2 portions of what they call "B" choices which on the original plan is cereal bread potatoes pasta again the amounts are limited

then you are also allowed between 5 and 15 syns a day to use for foods which are not on the free lists you can either use this as food or treats like alcohol or chocolate etc for example a crunchie choc bar is about 9 syns

if you follow the green plan you can eat as much pasta potatoes pulses rice veg fruit eggs and very low fat yogurt as you like but any meat or fish you have to limit your amount and count as a "B" choice

its a great diet if you are a hungry person who likes to eat a lot because you have so many foods which you can eat unlimited amounts of i have done most diets in the past and this is the only 1 i have found easy to stick to

hope this has helped a bit and good luck whichever diet you decide to follow xxxxxxxx

Thanks for your reply - im going to give it a go and join tonight :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back