Slimming world buddies

Ive just eaten a milky bar....and had a starter of chippy chips, sausage and beans.

Why do I even bother?! :rofl:

Strength for my 4am start. Good lord, its going to be horrible.

This isn't even my final deadline day, were just getting the space ready for the exhibition. Next Monday is the BIG day where its all in. By the end of next week I shall be a graduate. And Id quite like to be a size 10 graduate by the time I get to where the cap and gown.

Oh god I thought tomorrow was the end of it all! How foes it feel to be so close to graduating?! And I'm sure you will be a size 10 xx

Theres so much stress I dont have time to think about good itll feel when its done lol. I have to do my sketchbook now and mount my images and get some stuff sorted for my portfolio module. It sounds like alot but compared to what I had to do at the beginning of the week thats amazing lol.

Bring on size 10! Although I skipped all meals entirely yesterday and just had some chocolate snacks....even though I was up for 21 hours.....my eating habits have gone to pot.

My eating habits have gone to pot too! Although I did a sneaky weigh in and Ive lost 2lb already :shock:

That's fab alice! I had a double decker for lunch yesterday :blush: I had packed a salad but I didn't get a lunch break yesterday to eat it, I was exhausted and had to drive a long way to a community visit so I just grabbed a chocolate bar from the shop to eat while driving! BAD!

I'm doing ok, ate 11 syns yesterday and the rest free. I'm giving myself 2 weeks to be under 11 (no pressure then :lol: ) I also sneakily weighed and I'm 11st 3 1/2 lb :yay: 3 1/2 gone from Monday :faint:

Wow that's really good!! :yay: well done hun! I'm not eating from now until after my weigh in! !

Wow M that's amazing!! Dammit I wanted to be LOTW! you're gona beat me! I just ate 2 steak slices :blush:

I'm digging out the wii fit tonight, hope it works after I dropped it! The challenge is on :lol:

:yay: defo, I'm eating pasta n sauce, beans and a a slice of wholemeal bread....going to have a a green day so I get more HE's :) No syns as yet but I'll use them later :D

SW chips, poached eggs and mushy peas this evening :)

I'm just making cottage pie for later! Almost free, aside from the butter in the mash!

I'm terrible at dieting! I'm going to SW meeting later, *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back