Diet!!!!

Im going to cheat a little and go on lipotrim. I need to change my view of food before I can go on slimming world or anything. I end up going nuts and eating waaaaaay too much stuff and that will last about 3/4 days. Then I lose all focus and dont eat properly, like no meals, just snacks etc. So yeah, lipotrim to get me down to 10st and then Im going to do the rest :)

You're doing amazingly everyone :pompom: It doesn't matter if you have a bad week because you can just pick yourself back up next week :)

Oh and Piglet, Zumba is AMAZING! You cant help but do it with a smile on yourface because it so funny watching everyone try and do it lol. Def recommend!

oooh its my WI tonight, imj v nervous as my scales say i havent lost anything , im hoping theyre wrong because i literally havent brok once ive even used less syns so i ideally would like 2lbs off! ive also done looooads of exercise so FX for a good weight loss!!

:rofl: at the ice cream, my fave ice lolly is brunch and my egg donor bought a full tub of brunch ice cream?!?! shes torturing me!!! xx

You could be building muscle tone up though so don't be too disappointed if you stay the same as working out will be making you lose all those inches! Good luck tonight! :pompom:

true true!! thats what im saying then if i dont lose weight its all the inches i lost and muscle i gained woohooo :) im literally doing an hour a day exercise now and this is from someone who 4 weeks ago did zilch!! so i am very proud of myself! xxx

And so you should be!

Ive brought the 10 minute workout dvds and have yet to even put it on....so youre doing VERY well!

Im hoping once Ive got a few lbs off Ill have more energy. I just need that boost, atm Im just eating junk and sitting down. Blegh.

Hey guys had a good couple of days, had a a blip last night and went way over syns :blush:

But back on it today as opposed to giving up :)

i know im so chuffed! got slimmer of the week!! :D was hoping for 2lbs off and as a treat ive just had a chippy :D hehe xx

:yay: well done chick, you deserve that after being so good :hug:

How has everyone done today?

I've done good :)

I've done really well but hadn't realised how much my stomach has shrunk chose to have a small pasta and omg!!! I was full till 10pm I'm
Not even joking it was literally two palms of your hands big that's it'd full from 5pm till 10pm madness! Hope it don't effect the scales in the morning I wan the 2 lbs gained back off lol!

Im doing rubbish at the mo,have completely lost focus :( I'm tryin to get back on it but findin it hard-I'm goin shoppin in a mo so wil stock up on good stuff which is half my problem at the mo - 'empty cupboard syndrome' xx

im doing terrible since thursday, went to visit my friend and had vodkaa and then had more vodka last night and a chinese and done frig all exercise as been so busy at work and then extra-curricular been hectic too so no time :/ and my sw buddy will prob have lost loads ggrrr lol xx

I had zumba yesterday morning and then had the evening off and ordered pizza and spicy chicken wings ate a whole pizza another slice 5 wings and fries 2 glasses of wine 2 kitkat chunkys and still managed to loose 1lb! Lol thank you zumba lol!!!

I jut brought the wii and Zumba pack in sainsburys looks like a laugh and hopefully il loose the baby weigh once he is here :) I can jump around the livid room whilst he is asleep haha!!

Zumba is so fun :) it's also safe during pregnancy cox my preg mate is doing it and doctor said it's ok :) x

So last Monday 11' 10.5 and this Monday 11' 7.5 :yay: and thats witrh Af here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back