Slimming world buddies

Mamafy

Reaction score
Fancy all of us joining to form our own weigh in group to weigh in at the same day each week?

How many of us are doing SW?

We could share tips, recipes etc :)

I just thought there are loads of us dieting :roll: so instead of just SW dieters we could all join together :)

We could do a PF slimmer of the week/month?

Who's interested? we'll officially start on Monday :yay:

:wave: Im in, but I get weighed at SW on a wednesday and Im not allowed to weigh in between. I ate chocolate and crisps yesterday :roll: I was soooo good on thursday and friday morning but by 3.30pm Id had an awful day and had a headache, I just felt I couldnt hack it without a double decker.... I suppose Id better go fill in my food diary and find out how many syns I ate :roll:

:yay:

I can update yours on a wednesday chick :)

I've had a bad week so back on it Monday :wall:

I save my syns always for a kitkat and a bag of low fat crisps, makes it worth doing for me.

I don't do sw but I really need to diet! This might give me the kick up the arse I need :D

:yay:

I can update yours on a wednesday chick :)

I've had a bad week so back on it Monday :wall:

I save my syns always for a kitkat and a bag of low fat crisps, makes it worth doing for me.

how many syns are they? I think I need to stop trying so hard to not have syns, I might not have these massive binges then!

Its like 5 syns per 2 finger kitkat I think.

Im doing SW :) Ive lost 4lb in 2 weeks so far. Ill have to update on Thursdays as thats my weigh in day. I don't go to classes though, just do it on my own.

I'm doin slimming world-I get weighed on a weds evening-lost 16lb in 8 weeks but been rubbish last few weeks so need some motivation :) xx

Yay I'll join in! Will give me the kick up the arse I need! I want to get down to 9st! Dont know what I weigh now so will weigh on Monday to see how much I need to lose! Tiny I'm yhr same, I always try to eat syn free!

Syn free?! I honestly don't know how thats possible lol.

I usually have about 9/10 syns a day. Sometimes less and, more often than I should, sometimes more. Like today we went to a vintage show and had a picnic so I went a tad off plan, but tomorrow Ill have a low syn day.

MMG&I, my target is to get to 9st as well. Im only 30lbs away from that target, haha......not much!

I had a syn free day the other day,and had to force syns down yesterday cos not having syns can slow ur weight loss down.
I just substitute syns for non syns eg salad cream for syn free BBQ sauce (homemade) xx

See Im always having a dash of milk, or a slice of bread or a bit of chocolate or pack of crisps ect. I have heinz soup sometimes too and cocopops which are both syns.

Im a synaholic! *shes says while waiting for her ricepudding to finish cooking*

I'm cooking hunters chicken (chicken wrapped in bacon then smothered with BBQ sauce and topped with cheese)-syn free and gonna have it with a jacket spud and salad I think. Xx

I'm definitely in!!!!! I desperately need to lose this massive tummy after carrying my boys :lol:

Emmamb - that sounds delicious do you have recipe?

I'm definitely in!!!!! I desperately need to lose this massive tummy after carrying my boys :lol:

Emmamb - that sounds delicious do you have recipe?

It is and I have :) Il write it out for u all 2mrw. It's my new family favourite and absolutely gorgeous xx

Last time I weighed I was 9lb12, but I'm expecting to gain a little so I'm probs about 10lb now! I didn't realise that eating syn free could slow you down! Will make sure I have a few every day' probs in the form of a bottle of beer :lol:

BBQ sauce recipe:

1 onion peeled & roughly chopped
1 tsp mild chilli powder
227ml/8 floz passata
3 tbsp artificial sweetener
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1tbsp worchestshire sauce
1/2 tsp mustard powder
salt & pepper to taste

fry onions & chilli powder for approx 5 mins till softened,stir n the rest of the ingredients,bring to the boil then simmer for 10 mins.

Hunters chicken

Wrap chicken breasts in lean bacon (i use 2 rashers per breast),cover with bbq sauce then cook in a preheated oven approx 180.c for 20 mins then top with cheese (28g full fat/42g low fat) and grill for 5 mins till cheese has melted.
Tastes gorgeous with salad & jacket spud :)

Let the lb's drop off :)

The way I look at the syn's is that if you never eat something like chocolate again you're going to fail, so I allow myself that and it helps :) I need to sort my greed out :dohh:

It's a good wy of looking at it! Anyone know how many syns are in a mullerlight?! Have switched back to sweetener rather than sugar and have had weetabix rather than my usual toast for breakfast! Going to weigh when I go for my shower!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back