Slimming world buddies

Well after losing our uncle last week I felt crap so having time off it

Back on it next week... :oooo:

Ah I'm sorry to hear that hun :hug:

I didn't lose any weight again last week, with people in my group losing up to 6lb a time its getting really depressing! I'm off to the docs to get my thyroid checked, I've got every symptom going, but I found out last week lack of breast milk is a symptom too so its really set me thinking!

Defo get it checked hun , I had an overactive thyroid a few years back and it wasn't nice. Actually I never had any weight issues at all until my thyroid screwed up :roll:

Bloomin thyroid! :strangle:

I had growth hormone problems as a child, my parents were told I'd grow no taller than 4ft7. I'm 5ft1 tho so that was a loada crap! But yeah my mums convinced I got hormone problems still, she's been sayin for years I should go to the doc cos I don't eat enough to be my weight :roll: its dead embarrasing tho cos its always a bit :roll: when big people say they got hormone problem :lol:

:lol: buggar them!

I was a lean 8-10, then my thyroid went beserk and I put on a few stone, then I've been pregnant 4 times in the last 5 years :shock: I kept losing the weight then falling pregnant. This time will be different :)

I've had a a good couple of days, af has arrived though so its going to make my willpower worse but I'm determined to get this weight off. I've decided to treat myself to a whole new outfit c/w shoes once I've got to healthy bmi so about 22/23lbs to go :D

Hi girls I'm goin back to slimming world , gonna go to actual classes and going to docs to see if he'll give me a gym membership !! I'll be with you in a few days torturing you!! Xxx

i joined!! :D

i also bought quark.... what do i do with it haha?!!? xx

I was looking for it in the shops and couldnt find it...what is it? You can use it in a slimming world carbonara I believe..?

I weighed myself this morning and Ive put on 1lb while in London and over the last 2 weeks, so no where near as bad as I thought!

Im back on track now though and I WILL lose this extra weight! Whoo!

woohooo its a low fat soft cheese ull find it in asda or tesco by the brie bout 80p/£1 :)

apparently u can mix it with half a sachet of low fat drinking choc and make a mousse!! and yes carbonara !! xx

Is rice pudding free on SW if you use sweetener instead of sugar?

Theres a recipe for it in my dessert book...I can go look if you want. I think the milk makes it a syn.

if u use sweetener and milk as HOB then yeah!! let us know a recipe if it turns out nice! xxx

Just have it as a syn :) Dont stop yourself from having things, thats the joys of slimming world!

I'm baaaaacccccckkkkkkk! Have put on gettin on 1/2 stone in the last 2 weeks :shock: damn my OH and his takeaways! Have also bought my dress fr helens wedding and need to drastically shrink my boobs so they fit in! I'm giving myself a week to see a bit of a shrink and then I'm giving in and
Buying a bigger size!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back