Diet!!!!

Piglet10

Reaction score
Hey ladies, i was just looking for the thread im in with the girls doing slimming world and realised there are quite a few diet threads going on atm thot it might be a good idea if we all post in here how were doing, what were doing, and what were eating if we make a nice meal, might be more motivation for us!!!!!

Im doing slimming world and i had my second weigh in last Wednesday and had 6.5lb off!! :dance: So my next weigh in is tonight so wish me luck?!!?

i was v bad at the weekend , went out saturday night and we had chinese and sunday after lots of drama we all ended up getting a chippy at 10pm as no1 had eaten but ive been supergood apart from that to try and salvage something!!

exercise wise ive walked or went swimming every day :) xxx

Last edited:
Good luck for weigh in! Im just controlling what i eat, Im currently 11stone 8lb and want to get down to 10stone 7lb x

I'm dreading weigh in tonight-I've lost 23.5 lb in total and really want my 2stone award next week so want 2+ off this week. Have been about 90% and done 3x20 min runs this week. Fx-weigh in in less than 3 hours xx

I lost 1.5lb so I'm delighted!!! And Emma lost her 2lb!!!! Ur doing brill huni!! Wen did u start? Xx

Had 12 weigh ins now,started off well then lost focus for a bit but lost 10lb in 3 weeks now I'm back on track. I've started running aswel (well more walkin but still more exercise than I usually do) aiming for local half marathon next year-can't see me doin it but I thought if I aimed high it would give me some focus :)

I can't wait til my bmi drops below 40-a long way to go til 'target' but I'm v focused (for the moment anyway) xx

Last edited:
we have similar bmi emma!! ur doing brilliantly ive lost 8lb in two weeks so am pleased enough but would really like to get back on track and get maybe 3/4lb off this week :) xx

Im attempting to do slimming world again but it's just cracking on and getting back to it really.

Ive got 2 10 minute workout dvds coming today so will start on those tomorrow as Ive got Zumba tonight. I figure if I can do 10 minutes a day then thats a start :) Then hopefully that will kick start the good eating again.

Im 11st 7lb at the moment and my first goal is to get to 10st 12lb. Cant wait to be in the 10's again!

yayyyy Mel!! what u think of zumba im thinking of joining but am running outta time cos every eve im doing summit :/ but i know itd help xxx

I started SW 5 weeks ago and have lost 8.5 lbs to be honest I think that's OK as I'm still enjoying my red wine at the weekend :lol: It's a nightmare trying to get some exercise in as the boys keep me so busy (you'd think they would be enough to give me a workout!!!!) I do try and get out a walk everyday with the kids but the weather has been so crap it's not always possible. Really need to try and be good this week as I stayed the same last night so hopefully next week will be a good result.

Well done Piglet :dance:

well done kat!!!!!

hows everyone doing this week??

tbh ive been religious and scales r saying ive lost nthing :( so im reallllly hoping i lose at least 1lb!! xx

Hey :D I've lost a total of 11lbs so far! Yay!
I'm now 12st 10lbs and goal weight 9st 2lbs but would prefer 8st top end so if I enjoy myself now and then I don't shoot back up x

Just had brekkie 1/2 tin chopped tomatoes only 32cals and 2 wafers 11cal with tea skimmed milk no sugar 14cal
So far that's it for today lol x

r u calorie counting hun?? thiats brill but seriously dont know how u eat chopped tomatoes!! if u have an asda near the napolina chopped tomatoes r 6 tins for £2! xx

I have a morrisons and they are 33p a tin lol
Yep calorie counting :) it's working great x

Rice cake 29
Cup a soup 42
Tea 14
Small angel delight cup 150

ur doing brill chick!! ull be super skinny in no time!! dont go too skinny tho dont wanna lose ur curves!! xx

Nar I'm big boned no chance of loosing curves lol

1 fish portion 200

Hey guys :wave:

I'm 11 10 as of yesterday so aiming for 28-32lbs off :) Sounds alot when I say it :oooo: doing slimming world and going to try the treadmill again..

Best of luck all

I can't wait to see 10's again so thats my first goal :)

I'm not dieting but think about what I eat n try to drink more water, I'm in no rush but I prefere the scales to go down not up. I would be happy if I manage to get to 13stones 5lbs as that's what I was when I met demba.

I've had a rubbish week-no chance of getting my 2 stone award (unless I lose a leg) today. Gonna go get weighed tonight-face the music then get straight back on track.

Usually weds is treat night but my 'treats' last week added upto nearly 100 syns??!! So not doing that this week. I'm goin out a week on Saturday and would love to be able to buy new jeans (have lost 10lb since I last wore them) xx

Ooopsy! :blush: found a tub of vanilla ice cream in the freezer and :whistle: gained 2lbs ova night?! Wtf?!?! Lol back on track today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back