Slimming world??

Loulabelle

Reaction score
I've always been a weight watcher in the past but I really want to join a meeting today and the hall by my house has a slimming world class tonight. Im thinking of giving it a go but have no idea how it works ... so can anyone give me the low down on slimming world? how it works, price, etc etc Thanks xxx

i joined tonight :) £9.95 first week including weigh in and books £4.95 after that,

basically they recommend extra easy days... which means unlimited lean meat (most) and unlimited pasta, potatoes, spaghetti noodles, fruit veg etc etc and low fat yoghurts.

for dairy u have 2 healthy options

and for bad foods u have 5-15 syns a day?! that make sense?? xxx

I too have been Weight Watchers but just can't get to grips with new points system so have also been thinking of switching to Slimming World. When you go to weigh in do they keep weight private or is it announced to everyone in class? I heard it's announced and that really put me off going. x

no they dont even weigh u on scales it goes on like a computer thing haha!! and they NEVER say ur weight EVER only say what u lost etc :) totally private it wud have put me off also haha xx

no they dont even weigh u on scales it goes on like a computer thing haha!! and they NEVER say ur weight EVER only say what u lost etc :) totally private it wud have put me off also haha xx

Thanks. I'll prob join then at next class convenient to my shift work. Need someone to kick me up rear. :)

haha same for me!! doing it at home is just too hard! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back