Slimming world buddies

Erm let me think...

2 pieces low GI toast with flora light and marmite
Banana
One of morgans fromage frais :blush:
A mugshot chicken noodle flavour
Last nights chilli con carne (made syn free)
Half a ham sandwich :blush:

I mustve had more than that but I can't remember :confused:

Coke zero and a diet redbull. C'mon tiny THINK!

I just looked through the cupbosrds and I think that might actually be it. No wonder I'm hungry :roll:

Hope weigh in goes well tonight! I'm kinda doin a mix of diets now! I like my White toast in yhr morning too much!

Also, a jam roll and I'm making a syn free pancake

:thumbup: what are mugshots?

Well I haven't ate since :eh: I never made the chips and haven't time now before I leave this evening :dohh:

Might grab a mullerlight then if I'm starving when I come home I'll have the chips x

I'm making spaghetti for tea it's garlic , onions, bacon fried in fry light in a pan add your cooked spaghetti fresh parsley and Parmesan I love it and it's free apart from the cheese that can be a healthy A or sins.
I'm at my target now lost over 3 stone but its still really hard I can put 6lb in a wknd then spend all wk getting back off think once you diet your on it for life

Today Ive had 3 pieces of small brown bread
skips
1 babybel light
and a bakewell tart....

....hummm....I didnt think Id eaten alot. Ive just go so much to do Im forgetting to eat!

Yesterday I had some maltesers, a dairy milk bar, ...........oh god! I think thats all I ate....I was up from 4am til 1am....argh! I need to eat!

:shock: blimey girls, EAT!

I have been to weigh in, just updating my signature now...

Hope weigh in goes well tonight! I'm kinda doin a mix of diets now! I like my White toast in yhr morning too much!

I know what you mean about white bread i love it to!! I've bought some white nimble (not quite the same..) so I'm going to give that a bash and see if what that's like.

I can't believe its my weigh in day tomorrow and I have succumbed to a large glass of the red to watch the Apprentice and my SW chips are in the oven :lol:

I know what you mean about white bread i love it to!! I've bought some white nimble (not quite the same..) so I'm going to give that a bash and see if what that's like.

I can't believe its my weigh in day tomorrow and I have succumbed to a large glass of the red to watch the Apprentice and my SW chips are in the oven :lol:

:lol: I do that all the time too :roll:

Whoooo go tiny :D

I promise to eat properly tomorrow :blush:

me too, Im choosing to commit to the slimming world thingy this week. I will be counting my syns and writing everything in a food diary. I WILL DO THIS! I kinda would love to know how much weight I could lose in 1 week if I did it properly :blush:

Im not going to attempt to do slimming world properly until I get back from London next week. Im in a hotel all next week so buying all my food from uni and then celebration drinks ect. Ill put on sh*t loads I think lol. Im weighing in tomorrow morning...eeek.

:lol: I do that all the time too :roll:

Glad I'm not alone:lol:

Im not going to attempt to do slimming world properly until I get back from London next week. Im in a hotel all next week so buying all my food from uni and then celebration drinks ect. Ill put on sh*t loads I think lol. Im weighing in tomorrow morning...eeek.

You can do 1 of 3 things with this week then...

1. stick to plan, dont eat synful stuff and dont booze up (unlikely!)
2. Choose how many syns youre gonna have. Even if its 50. Youre staying in control and still counting
3. just write the whole week off, decide that youre not going to diet and if you do this, dont you DARE start guilting yourself, enjoy it, knowing youre going to focus when youre back home.

Thats what my consultant says to do when you have a holiday/birthday. It doesnt matter which you choose, but stand by whatever you choose and youre still staying in control of your weight, so you avoid the guilts!

I think Im going to go for number 3 lol. Ill be too drunk to make myself feel guilty :merry:

:yay: well done tiny!! I need to stick to my diet for yhr next 2 weeks to prepare for my date :faint:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back