Diet!!!!

can i join:wave:
Im 1 week in im calorie counting been doing really good so far the first week is bloody hard lol. I want to loose over 4 stone before my wedding next year :shock:

Hey ladies :wave:

I'd thought I'd come & join up as well

I'm currently doing slimfast, in the 1st month I lost a stone & I'm just coming up to the 2 month mark now & will be weighing myself at the end of the week

xxx

I got into a size 10 all in one
5e0be1ad-047c-10e8.jpg

Still feel huge an not sure if I like it or even look ok in it lol?!?! Lol

Lol!!! Awe thank you :blush:

And as for the milf your welcome any time lol ;) x

Sexy momma, looks gorgeous hun

Well done Amy in day 1 of slimfast :yay:

xxx

Did about 50min zumba last night got them £50 DVDs 4 of them in total but my friends mate had them and she wasn't getting on with it I think she is quite loaded and only asked £4 for the lot!! She paid £200!!! Well chuffed and I really enjoyed it and woke up 2lbs lighter hehe!! Xx

wow !! ur all doing so well!! im pretty sure the pack of zumba dvds is £50 for the 4? am i right?! but still £4!! go you!! my sil wants to buy the dvds are they any good evie?? xx

its my weigh in tonight :( xxx

How do you think you've done Piglet?

Good luck for tonight!

well been reallllly bad from wednesday to sunday and EXCELLENT monday and tuesday i reckon ive prob put on 1lb or hopf maintained! id even be happy maintaining so well see!!! xx

I don't know my mate said they were £50 each but she may have got it wrong I did think it was a bit expensive but she dis say she spent £200 on zumba when she was with her maybe she got work out clothes too?! Lol
Still I'm well chuffed at £4 I only done one of them at the min and I really enjoyed it. I go zumba on saturdays too with friends so I'm really enjoying it xx

does crap loads of house work count? im sweating like a horse lol Today is going fab although i never got to have a morning shake i was to busy had my lunch one and will have one for dinner. going to the toilet every 5 secs, water is working then hahaha xxx

well done hun wow a stone! cant wait until i reach that. im doing really good today managed to have my morning shake today i got up before the kids to have it and am having my lunch time one in a sec xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back