*September 2020 Mummies*

Thanks girls, I was reading up and apparently the best thing to get things going after a seeep is bouncing on the ball loads and walking up and down the stairs lol! So I’ll be trying everything in my power to get this baby out naturally instead of waiting for Thursday to be induced x

Thanks girls, I was reading up and apparently the best thing to get things going after a seeep is bouncing on the ball loads and walking up and down the stairs lol! So I’ll be trying everything in my power to get this baby out naturally instead of waiting for Thursday to be induced x
I heard this too!! make sure you get some extra high and bouncy bounces in :rotfl: x

Cant belive its been 2 weeks already ttc. Feels like time has flown.

Good luck for tomorrow @chickadee1990, I hope the sweep works for you.

We're offering on the house we really like tomorrow. I'm trying to not think about it too much, but its difficult. Had a really good nesting day, helped by sorting the house out for estate agent photos. Tidied loads, threw loads out, even DH pressure washed patio, cleaned windows, moved furniture etc. Got cleaners in tomorrow for a deep clean, so happy to not have to do housework for a while.

Feeling so uncomfortable a lot of the time now. Belly is so full and uncomfortable. Feels like shes moving so much and that's really painful too. All elbows and knees raking under my skin :sick:.
Still got 6 working days left, but the motivation has almost completely gone. I think unless I get asked for anything specific I'm just going to be going through the motions and pretending I'm busy xx

Amazing you are putting an offer in @AmyThomas! Hope it gets accepted and your place gets snapped up.

I’m desperate for a nesting urge, got a list of things I want to do but just too tired Hopefully I’ll manage a bit once I’m getting some childfree hours later in the week.

@chattychar1990 I felt all my contractions in my bum not really back/bump so hopefully it’s a good sign.

@VictoriaNi - good to hear from you - sounds like you are well prepared now! Xx

September is finally here whooo!! As I am not due until the end of the month I feel like this is going to be a longggg month!!! Hopefully not though! Can't wait to see whose baby is going to make an appearance next hehe

Can’t believe it’s finally here....September!!! (Got a sneaky feeling I might have to join the October gang though )

Yay, its September and our offer on the house was accepted. Whoop, whoop. They've taken it off the market for a while for us to get ours on and hopefully get some viewings and offers. Spoken to the mortgage guy and alls good there for the amount we need. Just need to give them details of any offer we get for them to apply for a mortgage. Had the cleaners round today for a deep clean so the house is sparkling and all good for the estate agent pictures tomorrow.
All I need to cap the day off nicely is a big glass of wine :rotfl:

Im not due until the 27th and could do with baby staying put for a while so we can hopefully get some viewings and an offer in.

Hope everyone is having a good day <3 xx

Just quickly popping by to say happy September!

we’ve been having some issues trying to breastfeed - this has never happened before but my milk hasn’t come in and I’m not producing enough colostrum time keep her going so had to give in yesterday and give her formula whilst I pump and try to get things going as she was refusing to latch on out of frustration. Hopefully things will improve in the next few days as she had lost nearly 12% of her birth weight x

Just quickly popping by to say happy September!

we’ve been having some issues trying to breastfeed - this has never happened before but my milk hasn’t come in and I’m not producing enough colostrum time keep her going so had to give in yesterday and give her formula whilst I pump and try to get things going as she was refusing to latch on out of frustration. Hopefully things will improve in the next few days as she had lost nearly 12% of her birth weight x
At least you're doing everything to keep the baby fed. She will be happier with a full tummy than hungry. You're doing a great job!x

Hi @Rose83, hope your milk supply gets going soon. I had the same issue with my son but wasn’t picked up until day 10 - as a FTM I didn’t really know that he wasn’t getting enough so great that you know from your other children so you can supplement with formula for now. Has little lady got a name yet? Xxx

Happy September ladies. Time to get the show on the rd. :dust:

Same happened to us Rose. Weight loss almost same aswel. Early days she got a bottle once during night..Luckily my milk came in day 3 I think.

Amy delighted for uz. Now I hope u can sell ur house quickly. How exciting for u all .

Chickadee how the sweep go. Hope ur flat to the mat bouncing on that ball:rotfl:

Hope your milk comes in soon Rose. I'm sure she's perfectly happy with a formula top up. It takes time, and she was early. Sending lots of positive milk thoughts xx

Thanks TTC, I'm so excited. I think after all the crapiness of covid and being stuck in we all deserve some good times. I'm really hoping this can be the family home where we raise both of our girls and have the space to all have fun together. :pray:

I've got a really painful, twingy back and hips tonight. And these sneezes are killing me. Guessing aches and pains are going to just be the way of life until baby appears (and probaby after for a while :rotfl:). xx

Morning ladies, we’ll no baby yet, went for my sweep and I was already 4cms and my waters are bulging right there, but she said to go home and see what happens, came home did some housework and bounced on my ball but still nothing. Feeling stressed cause I really want to go as naturally as I can after being induced twice, just want my waters to go!! Any ideas lol? Tired DTD with DH but he refused because he’s got a long day at work today and didn’t want to ‘help’ the baby out sooner than it should hahahah

@AmyThomas hopefully it will be a fresh start for you and you’ll be able to have a lovely family home to make great memories with :)

Xox

Hi @Rose83, hope your milk supply gets going soon. I had the same issue with my son but wasn’t picked up until day 10 - as a FTM I didn’t really know that he wasn’t getting enough so great that you know from your other children so you can supplement with formula for now. Has little lady got a name yet? Xxx
Oh that’s interesting to hear, I actually haven’t come across anyone that has had trouble with not producing in the days before milk properly comes in. Although I am actually on day 5 today and I think this is about when milk has come in for me before, I just think this time it’s that I’ve not produced enough colostrum combined with her not wanting to feed.

Her name is Piper :) x

Morning ladies, we’ll no baby yet, went for my sweep and I was already 4cms and my waters are bulging right there, but she said to go home and see what happens, came home did some housework and bounced on my ball but still nothing. Feeling stressed cause I really want to go as naturally as I can after being induced twice, just want my waters to go!! Any ideas lol? Tired DTD with DH but he refused because he’s got a long day at work today and didn’t want to ‘help’ the baby out sooner than it should hahahah

@AmyThomas hopefully it will be a fresh start for you and you’ll be able to have a lovely family home to make great memories with :)

Xox
Oh wow if you are 4cm already I don’t think they would bother with a pessary and stuff I think they’ll just break your waters. Where I am if you get to 4cm in induction they take you down to labour ward and break them.

I would just bounce bounce all day on that ball. You must be really close to popping. The only other recommendation my consultant gave me was getting an upset tummy, the contractions of that can set off real ones - she said that’s the only science behind eating pineapple - that if you eat enough you’ll get diarrhoea!

walking might help too x

@chickadee1990 so exciting 4cms is amazing! Can’t be far off now, just keep bouncing and walking and going up and down stairs if you’ve got the energy! Really hope you go naturally this time. Good luck!!

@Rose83, same my supply just wasn’t good and son wasn’t interested at all! As soon as he had formula on day 10, he guzzled it. Made me feel so bad :-( Ended up combination feeding for 6 weeks then just formula. Hoping to breastfeed for longer this time.

Love the name Piper

Great news @AmyThomas on the house. Hope you get yours sold ASAP.

@Rose83 - I hope your milk manages to come in but don’t be hard on yourself that she is taking formula. Fed baby is best <3

@chickadee1990 - OMG you are 4cm already. I hope your waters burst soon. But you definitely won’t be having an induction. Aren’t you classed in active labour from 4cm?

I have my first sweep tomorrow, and then another on Saturday. They want to induce me on Sunday but I just don’t want it and don’t feel comfortable with it at all, so really hoping the sweeps work. Bouncing on my Ball as much as I can and eating spicy food ALOT!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back