*September 2020 Mummies*

Does anyone feel a bit neglected after they’ve given birth or is that just me? I’m a bit fed up today because I’ve realised that when I’m pregnant I get my husband’s full attention and he’ll get me whatever I request for dinner etc and sit and talk to me about whatever stuff I’m wanting to but now I’ve actually had the baby I’ve gone back to just average treatment, which isn’t bad, it just doesn’t feel like I’m doing anything special anymore, like the job of carrying a baby deserves special treatment but the job of being up all night and feeding them 24 hours a day isn’t as important. I guess I just feel a bit like a feeding, bum wiping machine and nothing else! X
My SIL told me this, when you're pregnant, everyone will try to make you feel as comfy and special as you can be and as soon as that baby is out, you have to man up and stop whining. And she was right. I know this not what you want to hear but I think it happens to a lot of mothers. I felt the same, although my oh never treated me special during pregnancy, but others did. During labour, I felt like a queen, but then after, you become a zombie/milk factory and your oh will sleep through every little noise that little baby will make. Making you the sole caretaker. It will get better hun...x

Ladies!!!

I don’t no why, but I came in here and read through some of the comments/messages we sent!!!
I can’t actually believe it’s been nearly 7 long months since our babies have been born!

I’m crying, but happy tears :p xx

D9A97941-B2CE-4F12-9CD1-2397D477409C.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back