*September 2020 Mummies*

So exciting to see this. But its FOREVER until I can join you :sad:

Tri 3! Omg where has that time gone. It's really flying by! X

I'm only noticing now Tri 3 is set up. :cheer:

So happy to see us finally here. Really still cant believe how quick this has all gone though:bump:

Built the next to me up yestrday to make sure all the parts were there. The kids got so excited. Getting more real for us all now all the new baby bits are arriving.

Well this morning I've found out my girls communion date. Had a funny feeling it would be September and off course the date is 12th..
I feel stress and pressure on me now to make sure I can get baby out around due date.
I wasnt going to go with sweeps and let things happen naturally this time but I think now il ask for sweep to be done 39 weeks. Ive had visions me going over and needing a section. Hopefully that doesn't happen cos I cant miss my girls special day. It would totally break my heart.

Well this morning I've found out my girls communion date. Had a funny feeling it would be September and off course the date is 12th..
I feel stress and pressure on me now to make sure I can get baby out around due date.
I wasnt going to go with sweeps and let things happen naturally this time but I think now il ask for sweep to be done 39 weeks. Ive had visions me going over and needing a section. Hopefully that doesn't happen cos I cant miss my girls special day. It would totally break my heart.

do they give early sweeps where you are? Where I am they won’t give a sweep until 40 weeks and only if baby’s head is engaged which they said is almost never the case with 2nd + babies because they tend not to engage until labour is starting.
I don’t really know how communion’s work, but couldn’t you ask for a different date - going with a newborn doesn’t really sound like an ideal situation either x

do they give early sweeps where you are? Where I am they won’t give a sweep until 40 weeks and only if baby’s head is engaged which they said is almost never the case with 2nd + babies because they tend not to engage until labour is starting.
I don’t really know how communion’s work, but couldn’t you ask for a different date - going with a newborn doesn’t really sound like an ideal situation either x

They generally happen with your classmates as it tends to be a school organised thing (it was in my area anyway as there are a lot of us Catholics in Liverpool!) so I imagine it would be hard to rearrange :/

Yea unfortunately i can't get it arranged due to 50 pupils in the school receiving communion. It was meant to be in April (bloody corona)
They've had to split the mass now and 25pupils will have mass at 11am the others 1pm. We find out which we are in on Thursday. I can imagine if I'm lucky to have baby on time it will be fun with being up with feeds and up early for hair appointments and to get my makeup done.. then we had booked a photographer for family photos and we head to restaurant for meal afterwards.
I will ask for the sweep and chance my arm. If not il be going for walks and already told OH to be ready to help me out which he is always up for.

Hey girls! How is everyone getting on? It’s been quiet on the group this week.

I had weird cramps yesterday (a bit like period pain) - hoping I’ve just overdone it a bit. Took son out on his bike yest so was probs walking way too fast. Will take it easy today and keep an eye on movements. I’ve had braxton hicks every night for a few weeks now so definitely wasn’t that.

Finally coming up to 28 Wk midwife appt next week- feels like forever since seeing her at 16 was. Also got GTT test on Monday at hospital x

Morning Jenny.
I'm currently at my GTT first time I've had to do one. I hope to god it comes back all good.

Yes take it easy today. Hope its nothing. X

Hi ladies, just been catching up on both tri 2 and tri 3 threads. Sorry to hear about your little bleed TTC, glad it turned out to be nothing! Can’t believe Kanga has managed to get back to work, there is absolutely no way I could work, I’m totally out of action due to PGP/SPD and sciatica. I spent an hour on the phone to physio last week were very helpful but the bottom line is that I won’t really be ok until I give birth and there isn’t a lot I can do. They posted me out a tubigrip support bump band which I have been using every day and is helping a little but also makes me feel very constricted. They’ve said I can have crutches whenever I want them but seeing as I’m not leaving the house I can’t see them being very useful or practical.

my anaemia is still not really controlled, basically I’ve set up my own treatment plan because my GP was beyond useless and couldn’t prescribe me anything that wasn’t a tablet and all the tablets give me chronic diarrhoea so don’t actually improve my iron levels. So I’m currently taking two sachets of Spatone iron water a day, one dose of Floradix iron syrup, my pregnancy multivitamin and on the days I can tolerate it one of the high dose prescription iron tablets. I have felt a little bit more energetic this week so I assume it has helped slightly.

I am now 30 weeks and have my first growth scan on 11th July. I honestly think I’ll end up having the baby in the last week of August. Last time they measured my bump I was measuring 5 weeks ahead. Tried to measure myself last night and I got 40 weeks which I’m sure can’t be right but it’s definitely clear I am well ahead of where I should be and they’ve said they will induce if I am. This has been one crazy time to be pregnant, the weeks just fly by and I cannot believe I’m so close to actually meeting this one! I still have a lot to sort out and wash from the loft etc so starting to realise I better get organising! X

Hey ladies, hope everyone’s well. just had my growth scan at 28+2! Baby is breech! But got plenty of time to move hopefully cause I want another VBAC if I can :) baby is weighing almost 4lbs now!!! But on the right track! And the lady even gave me a scan I was ever so happy :)

C4452744-FB2C-48F1-B2AB-843E76A5A924.jpeg

Hey chickadee, that’s still plenty of time to move but just to hopefully reassure you, my third baby was missed breech and they only realised at 37 weeks which was the cut off point for doing an ECV where they manually push baby into position. He was my third baby and I would try anything rather than having a section so had the ECV which was totally successful and contrary to lots of horror stories you’ll likely see it did not hurt, it was a little uncomfortable and a very odd sensation but definitely not painful x

This babes was also breech at 28 weeks but scan I had on Saturday baby is head down. Sorta guessed cos I felt it hiccup which were low down.
Great ur scan went well.

Rose maybe they will take u earlier than due date. I'm sure u wouldnt say No to that with being in so much pain.

I'm 31 weeks today. So 9 weeks to due date..
Still a shit load to organise.
Back at hospital for 32 week scan next Wednesday.
In NI our partners are allowed to attend appointments with us and were back to allowing visiting in hospital. Hope that policy stays now.

Hope your gtt went well yesterday TTCno2? I have mine in just over a week, not looking forward to that drink they give! Also fab news partners are allowed to appts and things again, gives me hope for us in England come Sept for when we are in labour.

chickadee, I’m jealous you got a scan pic, I didn’t even get to see baby on the screen at my growth scan a few weeks back. Glad baby is doing well and is a fab weight. My little one was also breech, so it will be interesting to see if she has moved at my 4d scan next weekend.

Rose I can’t believe the doctors are being so rubbish with you with your iron levels, I’m glad your little set up seems to be helping even if only a little bit. I’m starting to struggle quite a bit with spd, but no where near as bad as you or how I was in my last pregnancy. Working is definitely 10 times harder than I thought it would and I’m usually done in after an hour and I work 5 hour shifts. Been totally exhausted since I worked on Tuesday, so god knows how I will be after working 2 days in a row Sat and Sun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back