**September 2020 Mummies**

It's a company called Ultrasound Plus - they have one in Essex, East London, Hertfordshire and Birmingham.
Window to the Womb are also doing 4D Scans now - do you have one of those near you? xx
I've just had a look and window to the womb have updated their website now! Eek! Is your partner able to come with you? Xx

Hey ladies, nothing really happening this end...got my growth scan on the 1st of July along with my midwife appointment, all at the hospital :) can’t wait to see baby again! Pippa has her head rested on my belly last night, and he kicked that hard that she noticed cause her head moved haha was funny watching her reaction! Struggling with trying to stay on my side when I’m sleeping....seem to always want to go on my belly gggrrr! Can’t wait till I can sleep on my belly again haha!

Hope Alfie is feeling better now and can hopefully go back to school @kanga86 .

26+1 today...so two more weeks till I’m officially in Tri-3! Xox

@chickadee1990 thank you, Alfie seems perfectly fine so can’t see the results being positive. Hopefully we get them back tomorrow. I need my school routine back lol

im also a tummy sleeper and always end up on my tummy a bit until I wake up uncomfortable. That’s so cute Pippa got a boot from the baby, I was trying to get the boys to feel the baby yesterday and she stopped moving as soon as they tried, typical!

Scan was a massive disappointment, didn’t get to see the baby at all :( the sonographer was good and explained everything she was doing I just wasn’t able to see any of it! I didn’t even get a picture :( She is weighing in at 1lb 10z and just above the 10th centile line so growing another small one which is to be expected, but all the checks came back fine so that’s good. Even more tempted to book the 4d one now, will talk to hubby later so I can book a time he can come too. Ohh she is also sitting breech at the moment, but still plenty of time to move.

@kanga86 it was weird when we had them home for ten weeks, I felt so guilty the first Monday they were both back and I was home alone for 6 hours didn’t no what to do, but reminded myself that this is me time to just relax and that’s exactly what I do haha!

it’s weird seeing it bounce about so much now! They keep on asking what the babies doing now...and I’m like kicking me in the bladder so it makes me want to go to the toilet ten times over haha!

I’m assuming that’s what will probably happen at my scan, that they’ll not show me the screen and I won’t see anything. At least you no baby is healthy though so that’s a good thing :) here’s a picture of the two girls kissing bump :) xx

22B5985D-5A1E-4ED9-B3F6-FDE4284F4EB0.jpeg

Hi ladies, lovely bump pictures. I'm still plodding along at 25w 2d. Feels like ages till I hit tri 3, but I know from that point it will race.

DD got a few pokes from the baby yesterday. She seemed very surprised. Whenever I've tried to get her to feel it before she's not wanted to.

I hope you get the covid results back soon Kanga and that it's all clear. I'm amazed that my DD's nursery hasn't sent them all home yet due to someone coughing or having a fever. I've been selected to take part in a covid test research study. Apparently its randomly selected from lists of who is registered at GPs. Its voluntary but I thought why not. So I'll get a test some point this month to do and send back.

I'm loving DD being back at nursery, even if it is only for 2 days a week. I need this me time. And it's amazing how much housework you can do quickly when not being followed around by a toddler. If only DH wasn't home I'd get some real peace :)

I think I'm going to book a growth and presentation scan at some point around the 32w mark. I'm not fussed about 4d scans, but it would be nice to see her again, and for DH to see her. And I'm not due any more NHS scans unless there's an issue, so I think it will be handy to get the info from that.

Aww chickadee so cute. Only my middle boy cuddles bump and kisses her. I loved the boys being back at school for them and me. I still have my nearly 8 year old home but it far less stressful than having all 3 fighting each other all day.

We have got our results back already, 30hrs from when we took the test. Alfie and me are both negative! :bunny: Although I was pretty sure we would be. Don’t know whether to get the boys ready for school in the morning and take them in.

Rose I’m so sorry you are having a rough time of it, you sound exactly like me with my sciatica and pain in my last pregnancy and it was sheer hell. I remember feeling so down about the whole thing. So the iron tablets aren’t helping either, not what you need on top of the sciatica, are the doctors going to try something else to sort your iron levels out?

@AmyThomas I would book up a growth scan so you get to see baby again, even just so your hubby can go. I’ve had 4d scans in my previous pregnancies so would feel bad if I didn’t do the same for this one, plus it will be good for hubby too. I have another 2 growth scans booked in, but if today’s experience is anything to go by they won’t be a lovely experience of seeing baby again.

Exciting news Kanga. And it's fun to have something to count down to.

Good news on the covid test results. How was it doing the test? Is it horrid?

Exciting news Kanga. And it's fun to have something to count down to.

Good news on the covid test results. How was it doing the test? Is it horrid?

It wasnt a pleasant test as you have to rub the swab across your tonsils for 10 secs, it makes you gag lots! I'm just glad I'm not suffering with morning sickness any more lol Then you stick it up a nostril and spin it around, that makes your eyes water.

It wasnt a pleasant test as you have to rub the swab across your tonsils for 10 secs, it makes you gag lots! I'm just glad I'm not suffering with morning sickness any more lol Then you stick it up a nostril and spin it around, that makes your eyes water.
euughhhhh!! x

What would you do if you don't have tonsils? o_O

Burgh. Not looking forward to that at all. I suppose I'll know what to expect if I need it done again. And at least it will be in the privacy of my own home

Burgh. Not looking forward to that at all. I suppose I'll know what to expect if I need it done again. And at least it will be in the privacy of my own home
Yeah it’s not great, but over with pretty quick. I was sat in my car trying to do it and keep everything together. Worse bit was doing it on my poor 4 year old! I went and got McDonald’s for them for lunch for him being so brave. It would be much nicer doing in private at home, I had random people staring at me!

Hi ladies, great to hear about all the scans! How was yours @chattychar1990? I’ve not got anything booked in but is v tempting, just to have something to look forward to and break the time up!

Physically feeling quite good at the mo, remember this being the “golden” period with my son- all went downhill from 30 weeks so trying to make the most of it! :)

I'm wondering when to book in my private scan. I'd like it to be soon, but I'm wondering when would be better as I'm going for a growth and presentation scan. I'm guessing a bit later would be better? I'm also worried about booking it in at then finding out that DD or someone in her nursery is ill and we have to self isolate. That would be just my luck. We'd only lose the deposit, but I'd still be annoyed.

I'm feeling ok at the moment. A lot more aches and pains by the end of the day, but generally ok. My biggest annoyance is my mood. Just feeling really grumpy and lethargic. Guessing that's more to do with being stuck in. Cant believe it's the middle of June. I feel like I've not done anything since March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back