**September 2020 Mummies**

Omg, Tri 2 is set up... I cant believe it. To get here after the mmc, I'm so happy. Know anything can still happen yet but this is another little milestone for sure :dust:

Hello ladies
Can not believe I’m hear already where has the time gone wow:D can not wait to see more coming over:cheer: exciting :preg:

Today had a call from my HR dept about my pregnancy and just to confirm due date etc she gave me the date I need to send the MATB1 etc which is 17th May with my choosen date of maternity starting. She also told me I get enchanced entitlement due to working so long there. I get 20weeks full pay and then rest SMP . I think the last time our company gave 14weeks full pay. So great it has gone up

Hello! Seeing as the hospital have measured me as 13 weeks i thought I might as well come over to tri 2!! Exciting!

Today had a call from my HR dept about my pregnancy and just to confirm due date etc she gave me the date I need to send the MATB1 etc which is 17th May with my choosen date of maternity starting. She also told me I get enchanced entitlement due to working so long there. I get 20weeks full pay and then rest SMP . I think the last time our company gave 14weeks full pay. So great it has gone up
Thats brill hun.
I get enhanced pay too but isnt as good as you. I get 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay and then 13 weeks sat pay xx

Just had my flu jab - waiting for the dead arm to appear haha.
Anyone else getting this? xx

Just had my flu jab - waiting for the dead arm to appear haha.
Anyone else getting this? xx
Due date 9th.

I had the flu jab yesterday. My arm is so sore! It’s like someone has punched me and I forget about it until I do a certain movement and then it hurst!

Thats brill hun.
I get enhanced pay too but isnt as good as you. I get 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay and then 13 weeks sat pay xx

I love our company they have lots of little perks for their staff. They are fantastic company to work for.

I havent has anyone mention the flu jab to me yet. But then again I havent see the my MW yet at my clinic I'm going to give them a ring so they dont forget about me.

Girls any of uz getting abit concerned about this coronavirus? I'm not going to lie. It's making me anxious. All u see on news is people panic buying. It's not so bad of here yet though. Media is not helping things

Girls any of uz getting abit concerned about this coronavirus? I'm not going to lie. It's making me anxious. All u see on news is people panic buying. It's not so bad of here yet though. Media is not helping things
No i really am not concerned at all. There is so much scaremongering going on and the media is hyping it up way too much and this is the reason why everyone is panic buying etc.
Its been confirmed the people that have died from it had underlying health issues and are in there late years of life. If you do get it the majority of people only get very mild symptoms and children hardly know they even have it.
If we all lived our life in fear we wouldn't leave our homes. I have to travel on the tube to work so i have no option but aslong as you keep up with hand hygiene then you will be absolutely fine. xx

I’m with you Char, I think the media are spreading panic. We’re in Scotland where they have only been 23 cases and yet I’ve just found out that my GP surgery has closed to patients and is refusing to see anyone in person, they are only doing phone consultations which I think is ridiculous when there isn’t really an active threat at the moment.

In NI we have 12 cases, Republic has I think 22. A man in work has just returned from holiday in Italy and I when I see him I walk the other way. I know a few actually alot of staff are not happy. My son has bad asthma and my dad has COPD this is my worry.
Obviously all we can do is keep up the handwashing. The kids were always good that way anyway.

@Rose83 was meant to comment back to u on other thread - u moved ur gender scan. How exciting. It will come around quickly. Cant believe we'll soon know some genders. I feel this is all happening so quickly.
So far we've no plans to find out but I def will be peeking at Wednesdays scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back