*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

My RHR graph has taken a dip from 68 -stay there for past3 days to 66 this morning.... maybe this might end.. i was so tired last night so maybe it's a factor.
AF is due Monday. So I'll stay calm for the moment .. I got more 10mui the thicker strips so Il just keep using them and keep my good ones till AF is due
My lines are getting darker on yesterdays first response and the cheapies. Pray for sticky bean:pray:

Dont worry about your heart rate dipping, mine stayed up 4/5 beats after O till I got my bfp at 10 dpo and then at 12 dpo I had a dip, then it went back up a little ansld dips now and then. Saw baby's heart at 5w4d due to abit of spotting, so dont worry about HR to much as long as your tests are getting darker. Congratulations!

Congratulations everyone who's got their BFPs already!

Good luck for everyone still in it this month xxx

Dont worry about your heart rate dipping, mine stayed up 4/5 beats after O till I got my bfp at 10 dpo and then at 12 dpo I had a dip, then it went back up a little ansld dips now and then. Saw baby's heart at 5w4d due to abit of spotting, so dont worry about HR to much as long as your tests are getting darker. Congratulations!

Congratulations everyone who's got their BFPs already!

Good luck for everyone still in it this month xxx

Thanks that's reassuring.. xo

So what would you do if you were me... not sure if I ovulated, not sure when I’d be due on, not sure how many if any dpo I am. Would you test weekly until af shows? Or every few days? CD 68 :-(

If ur unsure uve ov.. Id keep testing for it. If u start to get really dark lines on them soon on then I would use a pg also. As the ov sticks can pick up the pg hormone. Least that way if u havent ov wont miss it.

CD 68 I really feel for u.. I use to be like that.
Have u been to docs. Maybe the can help shorten them.

If ur unsure uve ov.. Id keep testing for it. If u start to get really dark lines on them soon on then I would use a pg also. As the ov sticks can pick up the pg hormone. Least that way if u havent ov wont miss it.
I’ve had dark lines once in July and once in August but I’m not sure if ive actually released an egg. I have PCOS which explains the longer cycles but for the last 12 months I’ve been super regular so this has just thrown me. Would you use the cheapie sticks? Feel like maybe I should use them then a frer if I see a faint line?

Yes use the cheapies and if in any doubt get the first response out. My cheapies looked so faint almost like evap line. If I moved it side to side I thought I could see test line. Like it was there and trying to come out.

Congratulations for all the ladies with BFP :D:D:D:dance: This seems to be a very positive month !!

AF arrived for me yesterday :( wasn’t too bad cause it was our engagement party last night so kept me busy and not thinking about it!
Congratulations to the ladies with bfp!! Hopefully this will be an amazing month xx

AF arrived for me yesterday :( wasn’t too bad cause it was our engagement party last night so kept me busy and not thinking about it!
Congratulations to the ladies with bfp!! Hopefully this will be an amazing month xx

Sorry hear AF got u Hannah.
Hope you had a lovely night at your engagement party.

Sorry to hear :( sending you lots of love

Sorry to hear that @Hannah1678, stay positive xx

Hi all, thanks but AF arrived yesterday morning and boy is she a right b*tch this month.

Had bloods done Friday for thyroid and everything else under the sun, appointment tomorrow. If nothing comes back she’s going to refer me to the same gynaecologist that did my laparoscopy before. Either way will be good to have some kind of action plan.

GL to anyone that is due to test and congrats on the BFPs. Xx

Hi all, thanks but AF arrived yesterday morning and boy is she a right b*tch this month.

Had bloods done Friday for thyroid and everything else under the sun, appointment tomorrow. If nothing comes back she’s going to refer me to the same gynaecologist that did my laparoscopy before. Either way will be good to have some kind of action plan.

I am sorry to hear :( I also have all AF symptomps so now I am also prepared for the worst :-(

Sorry AF came babylove xo

Sorry @babylove2016 !!

Feel like af is on its way for me as well @Haikos had some pains today and brownish discharge so thinking maybe actually finally she’s on her way! As much as I don’t want af will be nice to try and get back into a cycle. Hoping you’re still in for a chance though!!

Sorry @babylove2016 !!

Feel like af is on its way for me as well @Haikos had some pains today and brownish discharge so thinking maybe actually finally she’s on her way! As much as I don’t want af will be nice to try and get back into a cycle. Hoping you’re still in for a chance though!!

@C.hall.pcos gosh, I totally feel you! yesterday and today I noticed very light brown spots in my underwear :( I hope we are both into this month still, but I agree with you, if this is AF I rather have it come sooner so I can get ready for next month!! I already bought new Ovulation strips :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back