*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Anyone elses body do weird stuff to completely throw them that didn't happen before ttc? Mines doing really noticeable things, like last month it was the massive veins appearing about 5dpo and they calmed down towards the end of AF. This month I have them again, but my boobs have also been tender since ovulation and been getting progressively more sore each day, whereas normally they only get sore 4-5 days before AF. So annoying! I'm about 6dpo at the moment, boobs are crazy sore and woke up feeling really nauseous.

Anyone elses body do weird stuff to completely throw them that didn't happen before ttc? Mines doing really noticeable things, like last month it was the massive veins appearing about 5dpo and they calmed down towards the end of AF. This month I have them again, but my boobs have also been tender since ovulation and been getting progressively more sore each day, whereas normally they only get sore 4-5 days before AF. So annoying! I'm about 6dpo at the moment, boobs are crazy sore and woke up feeling really nauseous.
Our bodies do like to throw curve balls at us in this journey hun.
I really hope this may be a sign for you but 6dpo is still very early. Fingers crossed x

good luck @liz85 :D

AF was supposed to arrive on tuesday *yesterday* according to app. But I have been having headache and nausea from monday :( Monday I had few light brown discharges that stops and comes. Yesterday just a tint of discharge and today nothing :?
I know AF is coming and my body is playing tricks but I really hope I am not out of this month soon :sad:

Tempted to test tomorrow morning, after 2 days of missed period but I know is going to be a BFN

Hey ladies how are we all??

Af due today or tomorrow depending on ovulation. I took a test today. My hubbie says he sees nothing but a line came up instantly. Unfortunately it’s a cheap test so I’ll wait till tomorrow. Not getting my hopes up.

03FCD4A7-3CF3-42EA-8A4E-09AC376C6C1A.jpeg 93BB7193-8DFC-466F-BDB8-6B6810F57E17.jpeg 8BE477DA-8F56-41D6-9E97-D64CBDB44617.jpeg

I can see a faint line. Fingers crossed for you I hope it is the start of your bfp. Good luck <3 xx
Thank you!! I seen it instantly hubbie is doubtful so I’m trying to stay calm. Lol.

@liz85 - I see it. I see it!
There is definitely a line there :love:
I really hope this is the start of your bfp :)
When will you be testing again? Xx

@liz85 - I see it. I see it!
There is definitely a line there :love:
I really hope this is the start of your bfp :)
When will you be testing again? Xx
I’m going to have to maybe go out get a frer I’m not so sure with these cheapies after last month. Did another there and I can hardly see anything so I’m not hopeful xxx

BFN for me on frer!! :(
Don't give up hope. Did you test cheapie with fmu and then maybe tested free without a hold and had been drinking? Still keeping hope for you as it was pinky looking this morning xx

Yes I tested quiet quickly in between both lol I should of probably waited a bit longer. Yes my first test this morning came up straight away so it’s thrown me a bit x

Can you add me for the 25th? I am so just frustrated! I had 2 very faint positive clearblues and frer and it must have been a chemical because af showed up. We have been trying since April and got pregnant in June and found out it was a blighted ovum, now a chemical I assume. I know I haven’t been trying as long as some of you ladies and I am blessed to already have one child, but I am starting to get to the point of being upset or jealous when I see others pregnant or with babies. I’ll be 30 next month which also has me freaking out as my sister and my mom both went through menopause at 32 and 35 and I’m scared I’m going to run out of time! Sorry for the rant! Just sensitive today.

So sorry AF showed up hun x

My mum and her twin sister both went through early menopause as 36 and I am 35 so also panicked but having been for testing they put my mind at rest that I am not yet at that stage so u still have plenty of time please don’t let this worry u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back