*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Aw @chattychar1990 so sorry AF arrived! You’re such a positive person and provide so many of us with reassurance it’s only natural for you to feel down and have a bad day when AF turns up again. Really hope you can get your BFP soon but if IVF is the way you need to go then at least you’ve already started the ball rolling for this. As far as I am aware IVF is based on where you live not the hospital although you’ll have freedom to choose which hospital you want. Maybe you won’t be able to go to the one you’re currently doing if they don’t do NHS IVF but how strange of them to be looking into your fertility if they don’t do it? Maybe ask them at your next appointment.

You’re going to be an amazing Mummy I know you are. So sorry it’s taking you longer than anticipated but lots of baby dust is being sent your way from me hun xxx

I’m 13dpo today and got a much darker positive. AF is due in 2 days so still waiting to see what happens. I had a blighted ovum a few months ago so not getting my hopes up until I go to the first ultra sound but I do feel better this time around than last. Last time I somehow just knew something wasn’t right and kept telling my hubby that, this time I don’t have that bad feeling

F4406762-C3D6-4616-B564-56B8969F217F.jpeg

I’m 13dpo today and got a much darker positive. AF is due in 2 days so still waiting to see what happens. I had a blighted ovum a few months ago so not getting my hopes up until I go to the first ultra sound but I do feel better this time around than last. Last time I somehow just knew something wasn’t right and kept telling my hubby that, this time I don’t have that bad feeling

View attachment 87949

Congratulations was hoping u would post an update..

Your brave temping thru out your 2ww haha. I stopped that ages ago!! Only temped to confirm O and at end to confirm when af ganna arrive!! Best of luck looks good
I was gonna stop but someone from the ovusense group on Facebook said if you want an appointment with their fertility nurse she likes to see 3 full cycles of temps so I carried on. Wish I didn't now haha

Just dont know what's going on.. think possibly annovulatory cycle? Ava tells me today my readings are not conclusive yet. Temp has gone up today but resting pulse is down when it should be going up.. chart attached. So annoying :(

Screenshot_20190924-092155_Ava.jpg

Sorry you dont a clue what is going on @Natalie8964 - that is so frustrating. I hope your chart starts making sense soon.

Ladies, sorry this is TMI but i have noticed i am passing clots every time i go to the toilet. I am one to have clots while on my AF but not this much, it is every time and when wiping there is SOO much blood. Haven't had any pain or discomfort though. Any opinions what you think it could be? xx

Sorry you dont a clue what is going on @Natalie8964 - that is so frustrating. I hope your chart starts making sense soon.

Ladies, sorry this is TMI but i have noticed i am passing clots every time i go to the toilet. I am one to have clots while on my AF but not this much, it is every time and when wiping there is SOO much blood. Haven't had any pain or discomfort though. Any opinions what you think it could be? xx
Thank you Char. I just dont know what's going on this month.

I sometimes have months where I'm heavier than usual. But I dont tend to notice clots because I dont use pads.. so it could just be a heavier month for you. But no pain or discomfort is good! X

You might just be having a heavier flow. Mine are always like this and I pass loads of clots xx

So I done this with a 5 hour hold as was too busy at work to wee haha

I think I have line eyes

IMG_20190924_142815.jpg Negative Image_0a15dffc-da97-4c6d-bd1c-16b1ada71658.jpg

Not sure I can see anything. U are still early days arent u.

I know it's too early haha don't know why I bothered but had to feed my addiction :rotfl: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back