*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Awwww just catching up and gutted Char. I can't wait to see your day come. You so deserve it. Such a great help and strong person for everyone else xx
So lovely of you to say, thank you so much <3 xx

I’m really not sure @chattychar1990 but why don’t you post in the LTTTC section? The girls in there are amazing and so helpful. They really got me through so much and answered my endless questions! Xx

Thank you so much Natalie, it really means alot.
Ladies i honestly don't know where i would be without your support.
The OH is just a typical bloke and never really knows what to say apart from 'dont worry babe, it will happen'. God if he says that to me one more time i think i might have to chuck the remote control at he's head (obviously not LOL)

So ladies, i have a question - is it where you live or the area that your hospital is under that determines whether you receive IVF NHS funding or not.
The area of the hospital that i go to for my fertiltiy consultant is in a different area to where i live (15 min drive) that area doesn't get any cycles NHS funding but after a little research this morning the area that i actually live in does - 3 cycles.

My friend is going through ivf and they get 2 trys xx

Glad to check back to see people getting positives! Hope Char and anyone else out gets a positive soon too.

Well I've just had the biggest blob of yellow stretchy cm kind of snot like when you have a cold. Very unlike me anywhere in my cycle. My temp dip this morning and we will have to see what the morning brings. Sorry for the TMI.

How are you feeling @chattychar1990?

Thank you so much Natalie, it really means alot.
Ladies i honestly don't know where i would be without your support.
The OH is just a typical bloke and never really knows what to say apart from 'dont worry babe, it will happen'. God if he says that to me one more time i think i might have to chuck the remote control at he's head (obviously not LOL)

So ladies, i have a question - is it where you live or the area that your hospital is under that determines whether you receive IVF NHS funding or not.
The area of the hospital that i go to for my fertiltiy consultant is in a different area to where i live (15 min drive) that area doesn't get any cycles NHS funding but after a little research this morning the area that i actually live in does - 3 cycles.

Hope you don’t mind me thread crashing, I work for the NHS and it’s the Clinical Commissioning Group area that it will be based on. Your GP practice will be a member of a CCG and that CCG should be the one to determine the number of cycles available to you...
If you google your GP practice name and ‘CCG’ the correct CCG should come up. I hope this helps ☺️

Well I've just had the biggest blob of yellow stretchy cm kind of snot like when you have a cold. Very unlike me anywhere in my cycle. My temp dip this morning and we will have to see what the morning brings. Sorry for the TMI.

How are you feeling @chattychar1990?
That sounds promising don't want to give you false hope but I got this the last time I fell pregnant in July. I could only describe it like thick and gooey but mine was more clear/white. Good luck fingers crossed for you :2ww: xx

That sounds promising don't want to give you false hope but I got this the last time I fell pregnant in July. I could only describe it like thick and gooey but mine was more clear/white. Good luck fingers crossed for you :2ww: xx

Thank you, I just checked my cervix never done it before so no idea what I was looking for but had more white stretchy stuff and blood

Thank you, I just checked my cervix never done it before so no idea what I was looking for but had more white stretchy stuff and blood
I can't wait to see when you test. That's what I got was weird looking as not the normal white creamy or egg white discharge but kinda thicker. I had spotting for 3 days before AF was due just after the jelly like discharge <3 xx

I can't wait to see when you test. That's what I got was weird looking as not the normal white creamy or egg white discharge but kinda thicker. I had spotting for 3 days before AF was due just after the jelly like discharge <3 xx

Thanks I'm being positive without trying to read into it too much.
There was no blood when I wiped so maybe I did bleed when I conceived my Dd but wasn't enough to get on the tissue as didn't check my cervix back then xx

Thanks I'm being positive without trying to read into it too much.
There was no blood when I wiped so maybe I did bleed when I conceived my Dd but wasn't enough to get on the tissue as didn't check my cervix back then xx
Well I hope it is a symptom for you as I know everyone is different. It would be great if you ended the month of Sept testing with another bfp xx

Well I hope it is a symptom for you as I know everyone is different. It would be great if you ended the month of Sept testing with another bfp xx

We can only hope. I'll probably test Wednesday or Thursday depending on my temp in the morning. I'm a :poas: and tested this morning but of course was BFN I'm only 7dpo haha xx

We can only hope. I'll probably test Wednesday or Thursday depending on my temp in the morning. I'm a :poas: and tested this morning but of course was BFN I'm only 7dpo haha xx
Haha don't worry I am the same. Would love the will power others have :dance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back