*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

No AF yet - but I can just tell it’s coming! I did an internet cheapie last night and this morning. Thought there was something on last nights one but this morning is stark white so I think it’s safe to say I am out for yet another cycle. :-(

:sad::sad::sad: You may not be 100% out yet char, the cheapies are so inconsistent as we all know, and no AF yet, I soooooo badly want you to get your bfp before the end of this year, you will get it though I know it, sending all the baby dust your way xx

No char. u mind what u told me.
U ain't out until af arrives , mind I was convinced I was out I thought I see something then the next IC I couldn't see a thing. positive thoughts.

So easy to give you ladies advice but find it so hard to give it to myself and take any from you all.
Try my hardest to stay positive but it’s so hard, I feel like this journey is never going to end :(

So easy to give you ladies advice but find it so hard to give it to myself and take any from you all.
Try my hardest to stay positive but it’s so hard, I feel like this journey is never going to end :(

I know how you feel char I was like that when was ttc my daughter. We are here for you xx

I’m so sorry char :( I pop on here every few days and I always check up on you. I’m always in the background cheering you on for your much deserved positive. I know it’s so hard to stay upbeat, this journey drags you down so much :( it will happen for you and all this pain and heartache is worth it, I promise you! Sending so much baby dust your way xxxx

Thank you so much ladies, just feeling sorry for myself today and really fed up. I wish i stayed in bed, really not in the mood to speak to work colleagues :(

Now i am thinking about IVF because let's face it, it's not going to happen naturally for us and because of the poxy postcode lottery that is totally unfair the area i live in doesn't fund NHS so now i'm wondering how am i ever going to be able to afford it. Its thousands!!

Thank you so much ladies, just feeling sorry for myself today and really fed up. I wish i stayed in bed, really not in the mood to speak to work colleagues :(

Now i am thinking about IVF because let's face it, it's not going to happen naturally for us and because of the poxy postcode lottery that is totally unfair the area i live in doesn't fund NHS so now i'm wondering how am i ever going to be able to afford it. Its thousands!!
Massive hugs Char my lovely.. you are destined to be a mummy I just know it. Whichever way it happens, it will happen. Have to say i did not realise that it depends on where you live as to whether you can receive IVF on the NHS?! I thought everyone got one go so to speak.. that is so terrible if that's the case! Sending you so much love. It's ok to feel fed up, think we've all been there too. Let it all out and acknowledge it, then you can move forward. Xx

I’m so sorry char. I often pop in and out to check how you Are doing. i wish you all the luck in the world for your next cycle. It will happen. Xx

Massive hugs Char my lovely.. you are destined to be a mummy I just know it. Whichever way it happens, it will happen. Have to say i did not realise that it depends on where you live as to whether you can receive IVF on the NHS?! I thought everyone got one go so to speak.. that is so terrible if that's the case! Sending you so much love. It's ok to feel fed up, think we've all been there too. Let it all out and acknowledge it, then you can move forward. Xx
Thank you so much Natalie, it really means alot.
Ladies i honestly don't know where i would be without your support.
The OH is just a typical bloke and never really knows what to say apart from 'dont worry babe, it will happen'. God if he says that to me one more time i think i might have to chuck the remote control at he's head (obviously not LOL)

So ladies, i have a question - is it where you live or the area that your hospital is under that determines whether you receive IVF NHS funding or not.
The area of the hospital that i go to for my fertiltiy consultant is in a different area to where i live (15 min drive) that area doesn't get any cycles NHS funding but after a little research this morning the area that i actually live in does - 3 cycles.

Thank you so much Natalie, it really means alot.
Ladies i honestly don't know where i would be without your support.
The OH is just a typical bloke and never really knows what to say apart from 'dont worry babe, it will happen'. God if he says that to me one more time i think i might have to chuck the remote control at he's head (obviously not LOL)

So ladies, i have a question - is it where you live or the area that your hospital is under that determines whether you receive IVF NHS funding or not.
The area of the hospital that i go to for my fertiltiy consultant is in a different area to where i live (15 min drive) that area doesn't get any cycles NHS funding but after a little research this morning the area that i actually live in does - 3 cycles.

I think it’s the area where you live x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back