*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

I had such a pain in my groin yesterday on my right side and believed that's the side I ovulated. Anyone else experienced this? No pain today tho

Congrats @Oliviasmommy. Af arrived today for me. Hope now my hcg levels will go to zero and will ovulate and be able to try in October testing. Good luck everyone <3 xx

Thank you!! I had my miscarriage in July and had my first af in August but it wasn’t like it normally was and I randomly got a peak fertility with no high leading up to it. I ended up having some more spotting end of August but we got pregnant now in September :) best of luck to you!!

Thank you!! I had my miscarriage in July and had my first af in August but it wasn’t like it normally was and I randomly got a peak fertility with no high leading up to it. I ended up having some more spotting end of August but we got pregnant now in September :) best of luck to you!!
Thank you. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Yeah I don't feel I ovulated this time so hoping now can do opks and hope to see a positive soon. Great to hear so many getting their bfp after mc. <3 xx

Thank you. Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Yeah I don't feel I ovulated this time so hoping now can do opks and hope to see a positive soon. Great to hear so many getting their bfp after mc. <3 xx

I don’t think I ovulated this month either Jac. Temps don’t say I have and I only recall a very small bit of ewcm. Been stressed though and unwell so maybe that’s why.

On a brighter note, I have been referred to the same consultant that did a lap and treated my endometriosis 2.5 years ago. Here’s to another clean out and a BFP shortly after.

I’m so tired. I’m done with feeling pain all the time. Even as I type I feel sick, have aches in my tummy and thighs and lower back. Being a woman is SO hard, men don’t even know.

Massive congrats to all the ladies with BFPs, good luck to those of us yet to test or moving into the October testing team.

Harry xx

I don’t think I ovulated this month either Jac. Temps don’t say I have and I only recall a very small bit of ewcm. Been stressed though and unwell so maybe that’s why.

On a brighter note, I have been referred to the same consultant that did a lap and treated my endometriosis 2.5 years ago. Here’s to another clean out and a BFP shortly after.

I’m so tired. I’m done with feeling pain all the time. Even as I type I feel sick, have aches in my tummy and thighs and lower back. Being a woman is SO hard, men don’t even know.

Massive congrats to all the ladies with BFPs, good luck to those of us yet to test or moving into the October testing team.

Harry xx
Awww hope it helps you again and you get your bfp. Yeah men really don't understand but my OH actually said the other night he now has much different out look when sees what we all go through and how much our hormones change and how we can't control it.

Fingers crossed for October xx

I caved and took the test... As if I could wait ?!
Anyway it's faint but there is a pink line in person. I have been drinking coffee and water all morning aswell so must be well diluted. I can't wait to do it again in the am with fmu. .

Screenshot_20190925_141831_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Thanks I'm glad I'm not just seeing things!
I'm not sure on dpo!
I will post tmrw when I do the other test I have in the am.
Xx

I caved and took the test... As if I could wait ?!
Anyway it's faint but there is a pink line in person. I have been drinking coffee and water all morning aswell so must be well diluted. I can't wait to do it again in the am with fmu. .

View attachment 88007
That looks so promising. I see it here's hoping it gets alot darker with fmu. Be great to see another bfp in Sept xx

I’m out. Spotting started right on schedule. Oh well, at least I won’t ruin my birthday by hoping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back