*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

Thanks so much guys it means alot.
I also see the line! Fingers x oliviasmommy xx

Ladies I have been reading through this thread. Congratulations to all with bfps

I have had such a rough year. 28th sept last year I lost our baby girl at 21 weeks. I also had a miscarriage shortly after.

Well it's been tough as my husband was not sure about trying again. But this month after me pouring out how I felt we decided to have a proper month of trying. I will be testing 28th sept which is a very special date for us. We are hoping that if it's meant to be for us we will have our rainbow baby.
Awe good luck for the 28th I have my fingers crossed for you xxx

@Lynsey252831 I remember you from the August Mummies 2019 thread, I had lost my little bean 2 months after yours.. i know how devastating it can be.
But, I really hope that you will get your little rainbow baby soon! Wishing you all the luck in the world!x

Well Ladies.. it looks like I am out this month. I started spotting today, so my guess is AF will start just as expected tomorrow :-(

I’m okay thank you hun.
If AF doesn’t arrive tomorrow I will be testing Tuesday, but I have no reason to believe it won’t arrive. It does every month :think:
Awe good luck for this month!! Iv my fingers crossed for you xx

I’m okay thank you hun.
If AF doesn’t arrive tomorrow I will be testing Tuesday, but I have no reason to believe it won’t arrive. It does every month :think:
I have got everything crossed for you. Really hope it is your month. Good luck also to the rest to test xx :clover:

I’m okay thank you hun.
Always keeping my fingers crossed and positive vibes for you Char <3

No AF yet - but I can just tell it’s coming! I did an internet cheapie last night and this morning. Thought there was something on last nights one but this morning is stark white so I think it’s safe to say I am out for yet another cycle. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back