*SEPTEMBER 2019 - TESTING THREAD*

@Oliviasmommy - might just be because your using the cheapies. I don’t think they are very good if I am totally honest with you. Have you used another FRER? X

And actually one more question, do you count the day you get a positive as a dpo or the day after? If I got my positive on a Tuesday, would I start counting Tuesday as day one or Wednesday? I got a positive opk Tuesday morning and have been counting that as day 1. So I’m trying to figure out if I’m 10 or 11 dpo.

And actually one more question, do you count the day you get a positive as a dpo or the day after? If I got my positive on a Tuesday, would I start counting Tuesday as day one or Wednesday? I got a positive opk Tuesday morning and have been counting that as day 1. So I’m trying to figure out if I’m 10 or 11 dpo.
The day after you get a positive OPK is the day you count as 1dpo x

If you had a positive on the 10th then 1dpo would be the 11th hun.
I always count my ovulation day the day after I get a positive. Does that make sense? Xx

I agree with Char. You would be 10dpo. 10th positive Opk 11th would be ovulation day and 12th would be 1dpo. Good luck still early and was about 12/13dpo before mines started getting alot darker xx

I’m wondering if I’m having a chemical? I’m 11 dpo and I don’t feel like the line isn’t getting much darker or very minimal each day. Do you ladies think it’s because it still early or because it could be a chemical? Here’s my latest test from this morning

View attachment 87909

View attachment 87911

My cheapies stayed light until after AF was due. My first one here was 10dpo and there was a couple of days between each one x

AC6795AB-E677-4D7D-A9BA-7E526879A57C.jpeg

Ladies I have been reading through this thread. Congratulations to all with bfps

I have had such a rough year. 28th sept last year I lost our baby girl at 21 weeks. I also had a miscarriage shortly after.

Well it's been tough as my husband was not sure about trying again. But this month after me pouring out how I felt we decided to have a proper month of trying. I will be testing 28th sept which is a very special date for us. We are hoping that if it's meant to be for us we will have our rainbow baby.

Ladies I have been reading through this thread. Congratulations to all with bfps

I have had such a rough year. 28th sept last year I lost our baby girl at 21 weeks. I also had a miscarriage shortly after.

Well it's been tough as my husband was not sure about trying again. But this month after me pouring out how I felt we decided to have a proper month of trying. I will be testing 28th sept which is a very special date for us. We are hoping that if it's meant to be for us we will have our rainbow baby.

Best of luck.. I think conceived on my Angel baby birthday last month.
Really hope u get ur rainbow baby xo

Good luck so hope you get your rainbow baby. Me and my OH are in similar situation. We lost our baby girl at 18weeks and had a miscarriage at 9 weeks last month. Never give up hope :pray: xx

Thread crashing to send my love to Lynsey. Good luck honey

And good luck everyone!

I’m crossing my fingers for you!! Let us know! I’m sorry for all you’ve gone through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back